Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Mar 9, 2024
I’m sure she does the eating looking scruffy because there are lots of men who get excited watching that sort of thing. That’s why all the noises and licking fingers. It’s a thing and there are lots of accounts dedicated to it. It’s equivalent to selling used tights and stuff 👍🏼
She will be asking Wendy to suck dripping and golden syrup off her toes soon! Just too weird for words!

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
Oh she's missed the babeez course she has come up this time for H not going to her Dad's but it's alright because Munter and Gigi get extra long to buy s and shovel s down their neck before driving home now. Also don't lie about H wanting to stay in the hotel when you've mentioned it enough even pointing it out on videos because you're obviously too good for the Air BnB without room service scruffy fat lying s. Safe travels home you fs (not H before any huns pounce) and I advise you not to pounce either because today is not the day for testing my wafer thin patience 😩🖕🏼

Aimee5bellies

May 22, 2024
Reality
Oh she's missed the babeez course she has come up this time for H not going to her Dad's but it's alright because Munter and Gigi get extra long to buy s and shovel s down their neck before driving home now. Also don't lie about H wanting to stay in the hotel when you've mentioned it enough even pointing it out on videos because you're obviously too good for the Air BnB without room service scruffy fat lying s. Safe travels home you fs (not H before any huns pounce) and I advise you not to pounce either because today is not the day for testing my wafer thin patience 😩🖕🏼
Hope you’re ok lovely

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
Hope you’re ok lovely
I'm okay thank you. I'm just fing tired 🤣 Not to overshare but a family member had a cardiac arrest Wed's night. CPR, Defibbed the whole shebang. Not only is she alive but sat up talking wtf? I feel like talking about it because as an A&E nurse I've seen so many times this outcome is a very rare outcome so yeah. But for the grace of God and all that jazz 😭💃🏼🤣🥳

I'm okay thank you. I'm just fing tired 🤣 Not to overshare but a family member had a cardiac arrest Wed's night. CPR, Defibbed the whole shebang. Not only is she alive but sat up talking wtf? I feel like talking about it because as an A&E nurse I've seen so many times this outcome is a very rare outcome so yeah. But for the grace of God and all that jazz 😭💃🏼🤣🥳
Me & Gavin are sending you a HUGE hug. ❤️🌵

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
Me & Gavin are sending you a HUGE hug. ❤️🌵
Thank you lovely. I was like a woman possessed driving to the hospital and I think it was the complete shock that she was still with us that floored me the most. Glad it wasn't my hos 😭😭🤣🤣 Anyway enough about that. I've learned from others to not chat s so on with the arsehole. Thank you though ❤️❤️

How long before she does a clapback reply to or deletes this one? IMG_3449.jpeg
You do sit on your fat fecking arse & let the dutty old bike pander to your lazy fecking whims, thats all you do, you don’t even wash yourself you scutty, clatty idle smelly hog. The old bike probs won’t be able to smell the disgusting stench from you due it honking of fags & booze itself, everything about you is disgusting & lazy you fat, sweaty, greasy catpissy vile mess. 🤢🐽
Anyways hope you are all having a fab Friday fellow non puffy nipped trowels. 🌵

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
You do sit on your fat fecking arse & let the dutty old bike pander to your lazy fecking whims, thats all you do, you don’t even wash yourself you scutty, clatty idle smelly hog. The old bike probs won’t be able to smell the disgusting stench from you due it honking of fags & booze itself, everything about you is disgusting & lazy you fat, sweaty, greasy catpissy disgusting mess. 🤢🐽
Out of curiosity... I haven't btw but would you still love us if we did have puffy nips 🤔 I HAVEN'T btw just reinforcing I haven't!! Don't make me prove it cz I will to clear my non puffy name 🤣😭

Happyday2000

Aug 15, 2024
Plymouth
You do sit on your fat fecking arse & let the dutty old bike pander to your lazy fecking whims, thats all you do, you don’t even wash yourself you scutty, clatty idle smelly hog. The old bike probs won’t be able to smell the disgusting stench from you due it honking of fags & booze itself, everything about you is disgusting & lazy you fat, sweaty, greasy catpissy vile mess. 🤢🐽
Also acts like she’s constantly tired despite having an iPad kid at dinner, barely washing her hair and her day to day being putting makeup on and going to the shops!! Her diet is horrific she can’t cook and it’s catching up with her and it will catch up with H eventually. Why doesn’t she teach her daughter to do her own dinner sometimes? She’s 9 and will have horrific cooking skills like her mother and think it’s normal to live off like 6 takeaways a week. She had steak every time they went for dinner except the first time was fajitas but still the same non the less. The way she posts her diet honestly if she was Becki jones posting them she would get comments about how awful her diet is but because she’s not that size yet people act like she’s beautiful the way she is. Her eyes look like a 80 year olds b hole at the moment