Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Out of curiosity... I haven't btw but would you still love us if we did have puffy nips 🤔 I HAVEN'T btw just reinforcing I haven't!! Don't make me prove it cz I will to clear my non puffy name 🤣😭
Yes of course Gavin & I would still love & adore you if you had puffy nips because your puffy nips wouldn’t be attached to a catpissy, lying gross, scamming grief thief hog.
Gavin says you prove your non puffy nipped status to him if you want. 😉 🌵

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
How can anyone be that EXCITED seeing a cake? Theres something seriously wrong with her! Her relationship with food is certainly getting worse and she eats far too much. Her portion sizes are ridiculous.

Also…
No Anxiety whatsoever in being in a new place, situation or environment 🤷🏽‍♀️
Think it’s called …. SELECTIVE ANXIETY maybe to get your 3 minute video in - in time for PAYDAY.
what a total FRAUD
She wasn't that excited when H flew out of her Gash like a sausage up the mersey tunnel

Happyday2000

Aug 15, 2024
Plymouth
Pampered princess doing her next clap back because people dared call her out for being a lazy lard arse!!! 🤣
I don’t think she will want to draw more attention to it I suppose but the fact it’s still there shows she loves leaving arguments there for her engagement else why wouldn’t you just block them. She is lazy! Mums find it hard to adjust to not looking after children she should wake up and make her mum a coffee before she does it herself it’s not hard

Ok fellow trowels we smashed & got a full house with the holiday bingo, let’s start a weekend at Catpiss manor bingo.
To tired to cook, no food in so takeaway.
Look at the beautiful babeeeeeeeezzzz, I missed them soooooo much.
My child is tired so we won’t be going out.
Clapback.
Woe is me.
Best holiday ever it was beautiful, stunning.
Feel free to add to the list. 🐽🌵🤢🐟🐀🙄

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
She hasn’t mentioned any ailments, dizzy spells and blackouts since she was reported to the DVLA. Didn’t lose her license because the doctor must have confirmed that she doesn’t suffer from any of them. Why aren’t her huns questioning this fact?
The toothless mafia aren’t very bright so they won’t see it but the fact she wasn’t banned is the absolute confirmation that she does not have anxiety and isn’t on medication etc. We all knew anyway like as we know she’s a compulsive liar.

I don’t think she will want to draw more attention to it I suppose but the fact it’s still there shows she loves leaving arguments there for her engagement else why wouldn’t you just block them. She is lazy! Mums find it hard to adjust to not looking after children she should wake up and make her mum a coffee before she does it herself it’s not hard
Gavin & I are going to give you the benefit of the doubt that you ain’t madJo, Stanky Dani/ jizzpig or a delulu sycophant, we liked what you said on the FF page yesterday because it was true so welcome & enjoy. 🌵

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
She’s so transparent, we all know when her engagement is down she leaves ‘troll’ comments up. And they’ll defo be a clap back as you said. And that’s her that doesn’t get paid for views or engagement 🤣🤣

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
Gavin & I are going to give you the benefit of the doubt that you ain’t madJo, Stanky Dani/ jizzpig or a delulu sycophant, we liked what you said on the FF page yesterday because it was true so welcome & enjoy. 🌵
I concur, I liked what they said too but didn’t dare reply as knew the clusterfuck of crazy that would unleash 🙈🤣

Happyday2000

Aug 15, 2024
Plymouth
I’m not haha. Usually just looked as find it amusing and she deletes her stuff so often least you can still see it here! I’m lazy with social media and never post anything anywhere but just got a bit tired yesterday and some PMS made me want to be able to comment when I want 😂 that’s obviously spilled into today as well but thank you haha I got a bit blunt in the end then just ignored it as everyone wanted to move on. Which we have thankfully!

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
I hope to god she’s cleaned that Air BnB and not left it a s tip as she never mentioned it on her list of things they were doing.

Also she hasn’t FaceTimed the cats, she’s only bringing it up fishing for someone to say she’s not got a cat sitter - we all know when fishy eyes has got her rod out fishing for clap back content. That’s a lot of usage of fish and fishing - do it she’s a fishy Fanny spunk eyes 🤣🤣

Happyday2000

Aug 15, 2024
Plymouth
She’s so transparent, we all know when her engagement is down she leaves ‘troll’ comments up. And they’ll defo be a clap back as you said. And that’s her that doesn’t get paid for views or engagement 🤣🤣
Sipping some Kylie or something to a TikTok sound staring at the camera perhaps 😭😂

I concur, I liked what they said too but didn’t dare reply as knew the clusterfuck of crazy that would unleash 🙈🤣
Yeah no I get it I’m sorry I just know it was your comment originally and felt I needed to say something but didn’t keep replying to them writing back to me else I would have also been dragging it out but it’s stopped at least minus now doing a quick passing comment about it then back to usual I’m sure haha

Mar 9, 2024
Oh she's missed the babeez course she has come up this time for H not going to her Dad's but it's alright because Munter and Gigi get extra long to buy s and shovel s down their neck before driving home now. Also don't lie about H wanting to stay in the hotel when you've mentioned it enough even pointing it out on videos because you're obviously too good for the Air BnB without room service scruffy fat lying s. Safe travels home you fs (not H before any huns pounce) and I advise you not to pounce either because today is not the day for testing my wafer thin patience 😩🖕🏼
🫣🫣🫣

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
Sipping some Kylie or something to a TikTok sound staring at the camera perhaps 😭😂

Yeah no I get it I’m sorry I just know it was your comment originally and felt I needed to say something but didn’t keep replying to them writing back to me else I would have also been dragging it out but it’s stopped at least minus now doing a quick passing comment about it then back to usual I’m sure haha
It’s nice weather so it could be a garden clap back but they’ll defo be Kylie 🤣

No I totally understand but I appreciated your post. Glad you’ve stuck around as the more the merrier.