Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
Ok fellow trowels we smashed & got a full house with the holiday bingo, let’s start a weekend at Catpiss manor bingo.
To tired to cook, no food in so takeaway.
Look at the beautiful babeeeeeeeezzzz, I missed them soooooo much.
My child is tired so we won’t be going out.
Clapback.
Woe is me.
Best holiday ever it was beautiful, stunning.
Feel free to add to the list. 🐽🌵🤢🐟🐀🙄
Abersoch haul
Sainsburys haul
s piled in her hall

Apr 1, 2024
Wakefield
Give up on the lumi eye now aimless, after the first treatment you should see a improvement and then the final two will be a huge improvement. It doesn’t work on everyone, the eye skin has to be in good condition and not too damaged to work, alas aimless drinks and sunbeds, so even before she had it done she was destined to fail, in fact it’s actually made them worse, which isn’t unheard of. And I think we can collectively say, the Botox hasn’t done much either, apart from her now looking like wharf the clingon.

Happyday2000

Aug 15, 2024
Plymouth
It’s nice weather so it could be a garden clap back but they’ll defo be Kylie 🤣

No I totally understand but I appreciated your post. Glad you’ve stuck around as the more the merrier.
I swear she barely sits in and uses that garden! Minus adding plants poisonous to cats of course 😂

No problem! Yes well now I feel I have the ability to comment and not keep it bottled in when she does annoying stuff anymore, her sitting there every morning saying mummy is making me a coffee gives me this ick so bad

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
I swear she barely sits in and uses that garden! Minus adding plants poisonous to cats of course 😂

No problem! Yes well now I feel I have the ability to comment and not keep it bottled in when she does annoying stuff anymore, her sitting there every morning saying mummy is making me a coffee gives me this ick so bad
Or cutting out bushes during nesting season 🙄

When I found this place after reading TL for so long as I was buzzing, I couldn’t type fast enough, it was like 2 years of opinions coming out in one post 🤣🤣

Mar 7, 2024
Ok fellow trowels we smashed & got a full house with the holiday bingo, let’s start a weekend at Catpiss manor bingo.
Clapback.
Woe is me.
Suitcases in the hall for the next few weeks and bags to trip over.
Too tired to cook all weekend/nothing in.
A trip to home bargains as she's only bashed the credit card in gift shops all week.
Missed the babies but they were so well looked after with the cat sitter.
Splurge some money on new toys for the babies.
H will not want to do anything all week as she is enjoying being home (she's not used to so much fresh air).
More Halloween decorations.
Woe is me, I'm so poorly- we haven't had many poorly princess moments these holidays.
Open some free se with me, omg, how stunning.
Lots of takeaways, she must be craving them soooo bad. There will defo be a kfc tonight with plenty of gravy to drink ohhhh and lots of kylie, she earned it driving so far!
Primark and sainsburys hauls.

We are defo due some catpiss drama, it's been a good few weeks

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
I’ve just realised what she reminds me of eating this food and OTHER FOODS. 🐷
She’s joined the MUKBANG scenario where you stuff your food into your month and eat it as quickly as possible.

There …. I said it first!
@aimless s head greedy, dirty minger greedy pig eater😄 mukbang style
She watches them! She’s talked about them before

Aimee5bellies

May 22, 2024
Reality
Clapback.
Woe is me.
Haul of magnets, mugs and hoodies
Sainsbury’s haul when she finally gets off her arse to get one
Couple of s ads
Looking like she’s come back off a 10 week bender not a 5 day break (oh wait that’s her usual look)
Preteen haul of tat
Some motorway/services drama

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
Think it's mostly been on her scraggy head, she didn't wash her hair before going away and the only wash it has had since is the rain. It's definitely not seen shampoo or a hairbrush all week 🤢🤮
She hasn’t actually washed it has she 🤢 and after seeing the screenshot of the kids hair it appears that hasn’t been either. It’s beyond gross 🤢 and of course she’ll tell us she has but we all have eyes (and teeth) so we won’t be fooled.

Apr 1, 2024
Ireland
Think it's mostly been on her scraggy head, she didn't wash her hair before going away and the only wash it has had since is the rain. It's definitely not seen shampoo or a hairbrush all week 🤢🤮

Even worse the scrunchy had no wash since she got it, i think her holiday too spain with vav was the time it made it's first appearance? She's just disgusting.