Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Haul of magnets, mugs and hoodies
Sainsbury’s haul when she finally gets off her arse to get one
Couple of s ads
Looking like she’s come back off a 10 week bender not a 5 day break (oh wait that’s her usual look)
Preteen haul of tat
Some motorway/services drama
I’m laughing me non puffy nips off here, Oinking Olga is so fecking predictable & for the luv of the wee sweet baby Jebus & the wee donkey, I just can’t understand how the delulu sychophants can’t & wont see the smelly clatty hog for what it is. 🙄🐽🐀🫏🐟🤢

mac50

Jul 13, 2024
aberdeen
Can't upload a video but they went to an exclusive restaurant this evening (doesn't Aimee look dressed for such a place 🙄). It wasn't Aimee and Harpers sort of place but that's OK as the restaurant earlier today was more their sort of place. They all had smoked haddock fish cakes to start, fish for wendy and filled steak for Aimee and H. They brought dessert home with them (chocolate torte) as H was tired as they had such a busy day. Aimee had a nap when they got home earlier as she's sooooo tired from all the driving. They found isome lovely little gifts shops today and a cake shop. They are having brunch then heading home tomorrow.... it's been gorgeous! Ohhh and they are both happy being single but they aren't alone as they have each other. Wendy does fancy Jason Statham, Denzel, Liam Neilson or keanu though
I predict a takeaway tonight as they won’t have time to get a shop in! 😐

cate

Apr 16, 2024
merseyside
Here H , with her bucket of sand to make her sandcastle.
Just for clarity Aimee…. Your daughter is almost 10 years old she is NOT a Teenager!
You’ll know the difference when she is one!

Attachments

• IMG_0013.jpeg
    IMG_0013.jpeg
    111.3 KB · Views: 66
May 22, 2024
button moon
Ok fellow trowels we smashed & got a full house with the holiday bingo, let’s start a weekend at Catpiss manor bingo.
To tired to cook, no food in so takeaway.
Look at the beautiful babeeeeeeeezzzz, I missed them soooooo much.
My child is tired so we won’t be going out.
Clapback.
Woe is me.
Best holiday ever it was beautiful, stunning.
Feel free to add to the list. 🐽🌵🤢🐟🐀🙄

Suitcase left unpacked at the bottom of the stairs for a week or so

May 22, 2024
button moon
I’ve just realised what she reminds me of eating this food and OTHER FOODS. 🐷
She’s joined the MUKBANG scenario where you stuff your food into your month and eat it as quickly as possible.

There …. I said it first!
@aimless s head greedy, dirty minger greedy pig eater😄 mukbang style

Whenever I read mukbang I think of gang bang (gangam) style….and then I start singing mukbang gang bang style….ill see myself out 🤦🏻‍♀️

Apr 1, 2024
Ireland
See Gavin was saying if Oinking Olga uses the weight loss jabs & is honest about then how the hell can it claim it has serious “health anxiety” Those jabs come with a lot of side effects & can cause real issues so surely it wouldn’t even contemplate risking it if it’s “health anxiety” was that bad or is the “health anxiety” just bullshit like the rest of all its other complaints & ailments. 🙄🐽

Her health anxiety can be turned on and off when it suits her. In short it's bull.