Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Mar 9, 2024
I'm okay thank you. I'm just fing tired 🤣 Not to overshare but a family member had a cardiac arrest Wed's night. CPR, Defibbed the whole shebang. Not only is she alive but sat up talking wtf? I feel like talking about it because as an A&E nurse I've seen so many times this outcome is a very rare outcome so yeah. But for the grace of God and all that jazz 😭💃🏼🤣🥳
That’s amazing! X

Happyday2000

Aug 15, 2024
Plymouth
Why is she pandering to harpers request and ordering TWO takeaways after a spending hundreds on food on holiday?
View attachment export_1723832105859.mov
KFC (harpers choice) should have been on the bingo if it wasn’t already added!

Their food consumption baffles me. It’s just beige all the time, potatoes, fried chicken, mac and cheese, pasta and pizza on a cycle! Surely there is other food options round there? She needs to feed and try different things!! Her inability to cook properly will probably lead to ED like behaviours with constant takeaways. She’s eating no different to Becki jones these days, maybe even worse as at least Becki does some cooking!!

Mar 13, 2024
UK
Oh my god I just watched that dish up a takeaway (without sound) it looks absolutely horrible and how the do can they eat all that it’s just greed!
She’s actually just gross now, constantly stuffing her face with sugary, fatty, greasy food. Don’t get me wrong I don’t have the healthiest diet but looking at what she has eaten this week makes me ill. 🤢

Aimee5bellies

May 22, 2024
Reality
@Amiee5bellies...thanks jus watched it so did vav know they were saying things about Chelsea on tl and that's why shes asked her to go on there for her ???
Yes completely set her up! And now Vavs done a 10 mins gaslighting the whole situation.

Vavs been photoed being on TL and it’s true what Chelsea said she does use TL & probably here to get content

Mar 16, 2024
Scotland
Hey all!!! Finally caught up it's taken me about 2 weeks with everything going so fast.

Firstly I want to say I think you are all absolutely brilliant. The comments have me howling and I read the best ones out to my husband who is just as invested in the s show that is Aimee trunchbull. He always asks what's happening and how are the donkeys 🤣🤣🤣

Congratulations to all those who smashed their exams 🎉🎉🎉🎉

Sending love and hugs to you all who have had it really rough over the last few weeks and months ❤️❤️❤️❤️

I can't cope with the way hungry Horace stuffs food down her throat she makes me feel green 🤢🤢🤢🤢 it turns my stomach. I don't understand why she eats on camera all the time when she shoves it in the way she does. I also can't believe the change in her appearance in the last 6 months alone I'm horrified how drastic the changes have been and I don't mean the weight gain ( we all fluctuate and I'm a big girl so not fat shaming ) it's the hair, the eyes, the dent etc. My mum would be kicking me into shape if I was on a downward spiral like she is.

Sorry for the long ramble. I hope you are all ok sending huge loves ❤️❤️❤️❤️

Apr 1, 2024
Ireland
Ok fellow trowels we smashed & got a full house with the holiday bingo, let’s start a weekend at Catpiss manor bingo.
To tired to cook, no food in so takeaway.
Look at the beautiful babeeeeeeeezzzz, I missed them soooooo much.
My child is tired so we won’t be going out.
Clapback.
Woe is me.
Best holiday ever it was beautiful, stunning.
Feel free to add to the list. 🐽🌵🤢🐟🐀🙄

Take aways. Drinking kylie or whatever. Dish up disaster. Reading here and tattle to inspire the already mentioned clap back perhapse? Reading comments deleting and blocking.

Mar 29, 2024
Here and there
People come in all shapes and sizes, people own it. Aimee doesn’t. One of the many things that get on peoples nipple ends ( apart from cabbage leaves 🥬 😉😂) is the fact that she uses a slimming filter and eats nothing but absolute s. She has women and maybe even young girls in her comments saying things like ‘ I wish I could eat that and look like you’ and she doesn’t stand up and be fing honest and admit to using the filters. She is ugly to her core. A vile human.

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
KFC (harpers choice) should have been on the bingo if it wasn’t already added!

Their food consumption baffles me. It’s just beige all the time, potatoes, fried chicken, mac and cheese, pasta and pizza on a cycle! Surely there is other food options round there? She needs to feed and try different things!! Her inability to cook properly will probably lead to ED like behaviours with constant takeaways. She’s eating no different to Becki jones these days, maybe even worse as at least Becki does some cooking!!
*Spam - member poaching* (I love a spam and egg butty).

Please welcome yourself over to fatty’s thread if you are ever bored 🤣