Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
KFC (harpers choice) should have been on the bingo if it wasn’t already added!

Their food consumption baffles me. It’s just beige all the time, potatoes, fried chicken, mac and cheese, pasta and pizza on a cycle! Surely there is other food options round there? She needs to feed and try different things!! Her inability to cook properly will probably lead to ED like behaviours with constant takeaways. She’s eating no different to Becki jones these days, maybe even worse as at least Becki does some cooking!!
She is going to just get slowly bigger and bigger when she could just reign it in now before it’s too hard to shift

Happyday2000

Aug 15, 2024
Plymouth
She is going to just get slowly bigger and bigger when she could just reign it in now before it’s too hard to shift
Absolutely, I’ve fluctuated over the years but I’ve never eaten the way she does in that time! She doesn’t seem to do any exercise or activities that are active like going for regular walks etc, just walks around shops and carried massive bags of crap for her cardio. It’s just the rate she’s declined it’s all showing in her skin, hair looks brittle etc. I can’t tell if that lumi eyes made the problem worse or she’s laying off the filters more though as a video from like December came up recently and her eyes looked totally different

Mar 29, 2024
Here and there
Stanky Dani/ jizzpig/ Madjo is back, ain’t it weird how the wankspangling bunglecunt disappeared just before Oinking Olga goes on its booze & grub fest holiday & then suddenly appears the day the catpissy grief thief get back to catpiss manor. 😒 🙄🐽
For being an Aimee superfan you would think she wouldn’t want to direct her master to such comments 🤣🤣😉

Mar 9, 2024
I don’t know what’s worse - the mucky tinged skin, the dent or those god awful doors 🤣

I wish she would do an AD for something that’s more believable coming from her, you know like for Uber Eats or an STI clinic - at least she’d be on brand.
Olgas relatable ad
Hi guys - so as you are all aware I am riddled - but as you also know I do not gate keep and it’s important that beautiful Gawjus babes like me educate and empower minions like you. It’s not a decision I have taken lightly but I wanted to be honest - I decided to have a revolutionary new cosmetic surgery and in the interest of transparency I am working with a new clinic called Fanny & cock Rot. ( I will link them bellow) Following my first consultation my doctor said my Fanny was just too stinky and scabby so the best way forward was a Fanny transplant. It was unbelievably quick and painless and I now have the most stunnink bespoke minge. I went with the 14inch flaps as they help prevent chub rub and they are ideal for doubling up as dangling cat toys. I thought long and hard but opted for the shade ginger minger with dreadlocks and a side parting. I will post the transition video as soon as the Uber eats delivery guy gets here because it’s a bit tricky to get the angle right. Please check them out guys and if you use code MYFANNYSTINKS you can even get your old flaps polished and made into ear muffs which are just lush - I’ve ordered some for mummy (hope she’s not watching)

Mar 29, 2024
Here and there
Olgas relatable ad
Hi guys - so as you are all aware I am riddled - but as you also know I do not gate keep and it’s important that beautiful Gawjus babes like me educate and empower minions like you. It’s not a decision I have taken lightly but I wanted to be honest - I decided to have a revolutionary new cosmetic surgery and in the interest of transparency I am working with a new clinic called Fanny & cock Rot. ( I will link them bellow) Following my first consultation my doctor said my Fanny was just too stinky and scabby so the best way forward was a Fanny transplant. It was unbelievably quick and painless and I now have the most stunnink bespoke minge. I went with the 14inch flaps as they help prevent chub rub and they are ideal for doubling up as dangling cat toys. I thought long and hard but opted for the shade ginger minger with dreadlocks and a side parting. I will post the transition video as soon as the Uber eats delivery guy gets here because it’s a bit tricky to get the angle right. Please check them out guys and if you use code MYFANNYSTINKS you can even get your old flaps polished and made into ear muffs which are just lush - I’ve ordered some for mummy (hope she’s not watching)
😂😂😂😂 I am pissed and probably read half of that wrong but I am crying with laughter 🤣

Mar 9, 2024
I don’t know what’s worse - the mucky tinged skin, the dent or those god awful doors 🤣

I wish she would do an AD for something that’s more believable coming from her, you know like for Uber Eats or an STI clinic - at least she’d be on brand.
Olgas relatable ad

TillyLou

Mar 9, 2024
Trollsville Village in Trollerton
Who the hell orders all that food for 2 adults and one pre teen 😂😂
Greedy and glutinous pigs! 🐷 I don’t know how she manages to eat so much crap. My stomach and bowels would be giving me hell. Suppose that’s the reason why she needs so many bum wipes, Her insides must be rotten. I’d hate to see the state of her toilet. fing s splatters everywhere.

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
Olgas relatable ad
🤣🤣🤣 that’s brilliant.