Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Who got the bingo on KFC? šŸ˜‚
A few of us knew it would be take away because she wouldnā€™t have much in even though she has a; freezer an oven a microwave and an air fryer. After the over indulgence this past week beans on toast or a toastie would have been plenty.
Sheā€™s just so greedy and has no cares about her or her childā€™s health re nutrition. Will be a glass of greens on show tomorrow but even if she drinks it, thatā€™s not enough to negate this weeks gluttony. This week has been no different to any other week. Itā€™s greed and over eating daily now and thankfully itā€™s starting to show what such a bad diet can do to your hair, skin and weight.

Regina.GG

Apr 23, 2024
leeds
This is by far the most hurrendous eating video she done. If i thought she had it in her I'd think this was a full blown piss take video.
Like what on earth is that! How does she think this is normal behaviour from a nearly 40yr old mother with a 'pree teen' doing her ' Job' in front of millions of people to screen record, share, save. We are unfortunately in a time we're bullying is at its worst, specially in sencondary school. It's a tough tough world for our kids and kids need support, understanding boundaries and love and encouragement to help them, specially during their teen years wether that's from a parent or a carergiver or a relative etc. Some kids don't even get that.
She puts stuff like this out there for the world without a second thought for her daughters future and what could potentially come from all these bizarre embarrassing videos she makes. Absolutely poor class, addicted to TT and the validation it provides her ego. Easily led as Stephs 'bestie'.
Put ur Mummy down and go be a Mother to your child! Stop laughing ur head of at the clouds and guide ur child! Aimee will be the ruin of that girl.
Ah sorry guys it was due ha x

Regina.GG

Apr 23, 2024
leeds
Does anone else think on Wendy's eating video at the restaurant she was expecting a cremated fillet steak and she got a tender piece of meat that she didn't even know what it was ha šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ she didn't even look like she wanted to eat it ha video cut off if she liked it she would have told us how gorgeous it was ha. Maybe not but that's what I got from it haha xx

Aimee5bellies

May 22, 2024
Reality
I honestly salute šŸ«” everyone in this thread that can continuously look at photos of her šŸ¤¢
Sheā€™s repulsive, zero grace or etiquette. Just a chav like her bully bestie
I canā€™t watch her eating videos anymore not since the cream donut. Absolutely vile, she knocked me sick.

The way she creams her knickers over food (esp when she hasnā€™t cooked it) is weird. She needs to get that s on OF

May 24, 2024
The World
I canā€™t watch her eating videos anymore not since the cream donut. Absolutely vile, she knocked me sick.

The way she creams her knickers over food (esp when she hasnā€™t cooked it) is weird. She needs to get that s on OF
My mouth just automatically turns downwards when I see a photo of her.

Thats not normal behaviour, tiktok ruins people, regresses them.
Manners, etiquette, hygiene, theyā€™ve all fed off and left an over weight, under washed grease ball licking her trotters.

I want to say when I come on this thread ā€˜it doesnā€™t surprise meā€™ when I see the images of her. But it actually does, because she gets progressively worse, at times you really donā€™t think thatā€™s possible but yet she shows me otherwise.

Aimee5bellies

May 22, 2024
Reality
My mouth just automatically turns downwards when I see a photo of her.

Thats not normal behaviour, tiktok ruins people, regresses them.
Manners, etiquette, hygiene, theyā€™ve all fed off and left an over weight, under washed grease ball licking her trotters.

I want to say when I come on this thread ā€˜it doesnā€™t surprise meā€™ when I see the images of her. But it actually does, because she gets progressively worse, at times you really donā€™t think thatā€™s possible but yet she shows me otherwise.
The decline is massive and so rapid. Just look at her even from May to now itā€™s so noticeable.

Aimee5bellies

May 22, 2024
Reality
More like shut the do up you boring ballbag. Youā€™re making me look 3 stone heavier and more wrinkled.

This is the Aimee show and youā€™re just a spare character I need sometimes to blow smoke up my ass and to make the huns think Iā€™m a hardworking lovely person but really Iā€™m chubby grubby lazy t. Now letā€™s do a cheers and teach you how to add filters thatā€™s not filters šŸ˜‚