Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
More like shut the do up you boring ballbag. You’re making me look 3 stone heavier and more wrinkled.

This is the Aimee show and you’re just a spare character I need sometimes to blow smoke up my ass and to make the huns think I’m a hardworking lovely person but really I’m chubby grubby lazy t. Now let’s do a cheers and teach you how to add filters that’s not filters 😂
I’d love to do a whole “dear Deidre”
I just can’t be arsed 😂
I’m usually on the treadmill when I’m writing here and it’s quite difficult 😂😂😂

Morning fellow non puffy nipped trowels, it’s a beautiful day & we are celebrating our lass & her besties who also did amazingly well in their A levels, lots of proud parents going to be in their feels today. 😊
Morning Stanky Dani/ Jizzpig/ Oinking Olga, you can make a post about this, it’s water off a ducks back to me because I have got you sussed, you know that I know who you are, you gave yourself away last night & now I look back it was so fecking obvious it was you. Everyone on here has so much more in life than you because you are unliked & unloveable & that’s what eats you up, it must suck so much to be you. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🐽🐀🐽

Last edited:

Nightnurse

Mar 7, 2024
Morning fellow non puffy nipped trowels, it’s a beautiful day & we are celebrating our lass & her besties who also did amazingly well in their A levels, lots of proud parents going to be in their feels today. 😊
Morning Stanky Dani/ Jizzpig/ Oinking Olga, you can make a post about this, it’s water off a ducks back to me because I have got you sussed, you know that I know who you are, you gave yourself away last night & now I look back it was so fecking obvious it was you. Everyone on here has so much more in life than you because you are unliked & unloveable & that’s what eats you up, it must suck so much to be you. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🐽🐀🐽
How ridiculous does the fani look. Going to the police station to report someone for saving H’s picture Ffs🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Hundreds have already saved tiktoks with H in them and aimless never even battered an eyelid 🫠🫠🫠🫠

Mar 7, 2024
More like shut the do up you boring ballbag. You’re making me look 3 stone heavier and more wrinkled.

This is the Aimee show and you’re just a spare character I need sometimes to blow smoke up my ass and to make the huns think I’m a hardworking lovely person but really I’m chubby grubby lazy t. Now let’s do a cheers and teach you how to add filters that’s not filters 😂
Nailed it! 👌

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
How ridiculous does the fani look. Going to the police station to report someone for saving H’s picture Ffs🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Hundreds have already saved tiktoks with H in them and aimless never even battered an eyelid 🫠🫠🫠🫠
She only has to stop posting on a public site. End of problem. I imagine some are on the dark web but Aimee knows that yet continues to post on a public site. 🤔

Mar 7, 2024
The first question the police will ask is "where did they get the picture from". An open social media account that anyone can view! They will obviously advise her to lock down her socials or not post said child. Then there will be special clapback - poorkie princesses special investigation police squad are taking it seriously, all officer leave is cancelled, resources are being diverted from other cases. It is so important that they track down those that share publicly available photos or say hurty words 🙄 we are all getting banged up.... again 🚔👮‍♂️

Mar 7, 2024
Because it’s oinking Olga on one of its many accounts, Stanky Dani only pops up in Olga’s comments when they ain’t going its way, I always thought it was weird that Olga never followed it back when the wankspangling bunglecunt is its biggest supporter, always had a feeling it was the hog, especially with some of the stuff I said was about Olga being a liar scamming grief thief & a s mother who puts 🍆 before it’s kid (which is all true) it never posted it & then when it deactivated its account & then suddenly returned when Olga got back to catpiss manor & I commented on here with that it was back & how weird the timing was, it made a post straight away. It’s deffo them & it can argue until the herds come home that it ain’t but I know it is. So it can continue to make its little posts because all it does is send people over here & some of them actually start seeing the truth which is a good thing & we are all fecking hilarious & it’s a good read so it’s a win win situation really. 🐽🐀🐽

Someone will do a TikTok account based on dani the fani next 🤣
I doubt it’s anything to do with aimless tho. Just one of her sad act huns who was booted off here
I think it’s deffo Olga & nothing will convince me otherwise other than a passport, driving license & a birth certificate that don’t say it’s parents were siblings. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🐽