Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Well beautiful non puffy nipped trowels, had me hair did, got on a pretty new dress & my makeup don’t look like I have been painted with ronseal fence paint, the hog is roasted & smells delicious not catpissy at all, did draw the line at the old man calling it Olga though. 🤢
Have a fabulous day & much luvs from me & Gavin. 🌵❤️

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
Ohhh @Olgacatpissyswampypig have a fabulous day celebrating your daughter and her friends. I remember it all too well the morning of results breakdown yeah but I didn't do this or that or bla bla. I'm not getting them I can't do it. Ffwd a talking to a whole degree and now here I am a whole nurse must have done alright 😂🤣 have a wonderful day 😎🍾🐷❤️

TillyLou

Mar 9, 2024
Trollsville Village in Trollerton
Car Chase Police GIF
Ooooof you’re gonna get done 🤭
🎵 Whoop whoop it’s the sound of the police 🎵

Apr 1, 2024
Ireland
Yep that’s where my suspicious mind was going & the fact that it posted what I said, even the catpissy stuff makes me even more suspicious. 😒 🌵

She's definitely capable of it so i'm heading the very same way to thinking it's her. Causing drama to try and get up engagement and views is something she has done plenty of times before. I believe her views and engagement is low currently.

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
Dani good job you’re not part of the police with that s detective work ain’t it? You’re humiliating yourself at this point and you’re boring me so accuse me of being King Charles at this point I really do not care, funny how you vanished for the week Aimee was away isn’t it? Now she’s back so are you, oh the facts are there aren’t they? Go wash your minge cause you’ve got bigger fish to fry 👋

IMG_5170.png

Apr 1, 2024
Wakefield
Dani good job you’re not part of the police with that s detective work ain’t it? You’re humiliating yourself at this point and you’re boring me so accuse me of being King Charles at this point I really do not care, funny how you vanished for the week Aimee was away isn’t it? Now she’s back so are you, oh the facts are there aren’t they? Go wash your minge cause you’ve got bigger fish to fry 👋

IMG_5170.png
Dani turn your comments off, then I’d have more respect for you. I’ll use my own TikTok account, and let’s have a chat.