Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
Dani turn your comments off, then I’d have more respect for you. I’ll use my own TikTok account, and let’s have a chat.
😂 I know hiding with their comments off makes me laugh at this point.

There is a new fake account on the shippingharperoff page
@Standupifyouhateaimee thought id let you know this!

Last edited:

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
well obviously you won’t show them in front of him because these will go in the pile with the last load of se including all the other cups (and cushions)
At least this video is transparent and states “commission paid”
Vav got the same sent to her and did the same gasps and gosh and never to be seen again. No one wants this se.

Attachments

• IMG_6428.jpeg
    IMG_6428.jpeg
    145.3 KB · Views: 83

Happyday2000

Aug 15, 2024
Plymouth
Dani good job you’re not part of the police with that s detective work ain’t it? You’re humiliating yourself at this point and you’re boring me so accuse me of being King Charles at this point I really do not care, funny how you vanished for the week Aimee was away isn’t it? Now she’s back so are you, oh the facts are there aren’t they? Go wash your minge cause you’ve got bigger fish to fry 👋

IMG_5170.png
Being a new account and making it on her page already.. how amusing!

I am my own person who’s allowed to make a new account and start posting what a weirdo

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
Oi numpty 🤣 did you know if you click delete account again it shows that message? Look at the time it saved to my camera roll, look at how many minutes ago I made the original post do the maths and look at when I’ve screenshot the time.
Get a grip you was booted of here for mocking people with disabilities of admin not of me own your s!
Last post your getting off me now not worth anyone’s time when you stoop as low as you did, thanks for your never ending reading though you clearly put a lot of time into me, thanks babe! ❤️ LUSM IMG_5174.jpeg IMG_5173.png

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
What exactly is my account being reported for 😂😂😂 I’ve not done or said anything other than they think I’m lurkey having made another account when I’m not. Not like I can prove that but I don’t care enough to even if I could tbh

IMG_3458.jpeg
Oh don’t, this account accused me and @Aimee5bellies of being the same person at first seems I’m many people at this stage 😂

Happyday2000

Aug 15, 2024
Plymouth
Oh don’t, this account accused me and @Aimee5bellies of being the same person at first seems I’m many people at this stage 😂
So weird like people all joined this page at one point or another I’ve blocked them on there now so if anyone else sees weird posts about me feel free to add it on here but what a weirdo and reporting accounts for no reason is really weird behaviour. Bet they wish there was a button for that in real life every time they hear something they don’t agree with! How do they ever leave the house! Welcome to internet where many people have opinion different to yours, but not many are sad enough to report people over it 🫠 it’s giving I was a snitch in school as I had no friends

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Experts reveal high-fat diets have an ‘extraordinary’ effect on anxiety so a poor diet affects your mental as well as physical health - hate to say we told you so but there you go porky princess👌
She claims to be an advocate for those with poor mental health and anxiety, yet every day she posts herself eating fried food, take aways, calorific drinks and cakes/biscuits. In fact everything she is eats is bad for mental health and anxiety. What’s worse is that she feeds her child the same. At some point we should all be responsible for our own health, knowingly eating the calorific and high fat content she does daily is setting a terrible example.
That is my main reason for not liking her. Other vulnerable people watch her and copy her.

Microwave veg and cucumber, corn will be the child’s side order tonight 😂

Nightnurse

Mar 7, 2024
I don't personally bully anyone on this page or care who joins, leaves etc. Couldn't give a do to be honest. I'm here to s off aimless atrocious life and parenting. I also have plenty friends, thanks for the concern.
The same person with different accounts. The same as when she was in here. What a saddo. Clearly has no mates herself 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣