Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Apr 1, 2024
Wakefield
I tried 🤣🤣 you’d think was scared of an actual conversation - you’ve no chance x
I know! I’m absolutely willing to chat, use my TikTok account. Come on Dani don’t be a coward. You accuse us of hiding behind a fake account, yet you shut your comments off, doesn’t that seem a tad hypocritical? 🤔

Mar 9, 2024
I am definitely not following all this crap 🤣 what benefits are there in having multiple accounts? What am I missing here??
Why the do is this numpty saying Lurky didn’t try to close her account? What would lurky even gain by saying that?
Honestly I’m hardly even commenting at the minute cos I’m Seriously loosing the bloody plot with it all!
Would someone be kind enough to explain cos I’ve no fing idea🤣

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
I am definitely not following all this crap 🤣 what benefits are there in having multiple accounts? What am I missing here??
Why the do is this numpty saying Lurky didn’t try to close her account? What would lurky even gain by saying that?
Honestly I’m hardly even commenting at the minute cos I’m Seriously loosing the bloody plot with it all!
Don’t you be worrying over this my love. Stick to wide leg work trouser or pineapple co-ords

I’ve no idea either, it’s beyond ridiculous 😂

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
🤣🤣🤣🤣 I’m everyone didn’t you know? Like your me as well aren’t you? 👀
I have no idea who I am these days. I’m lost especially after reading that we are bullying other members. I have no idea who is being bullied or who is the bully.
So a person with an opinion is a troll and a troll has a different opinion to that of another troll so therefore they are a bully.

Now all I can think of is Bullseye 🎯

One hundred and eighty 🤔

Mar 9, 2024
Just need to put this out there
My friend who is godfather to one of my kids is a detective working serious crime but recently did a 6 month secondment with cyber crime
Let me just tell you he has now gone through all of our socials making sure EVERYTHING is as tight as a nuns Fanny regarding all the kids. Even profile pictures with anything relating to the kids are gone. What these perverts can do with an innocent snap is disgusting and if you aren’t doing all you can to safeguard your family then as far as I’m concerned you should be charged with neglect. Imagine being a mum and police come knocking at your door because they have sexual videos and images of what passes as your child which they’ve recovered from a perverts hard drive or website- imagine trying to sleep at night with those images playing on your mind?
It seriously should be a crime to post children on any public forum. We are only at the very begging of all this because believe me there will be some adults taking parents through the courts for causing them serious harm by making their lives public as children - some of these influences will be in for a right shock!
It’s clear Olga thinks she is being clever by posting her kid on Insta. We all know she has been told by someone she most not have her on tick tock - or else - and she just thought - do you il do insta instead then - because she is a narc and it’s more important for her to think she’s won than to protect her kid! Top parenting ! 🤬

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Shall we go on the Florence and fred and discuss supermarket fashions?

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
I don't personally bully anyone on this page or care who joins, leaves etc. Couldn't give a do to be honest. I'm here to s off aimless atrocious life and parenting. I also have plenty friends, thanks for the concern.
Who's Bike is it meeee? Am I the bike? 🤣🤣 b please!! I have no authority here nor would I want it! I ain't never bullied anyone and only actually got involved when I was attacked for liking or even loving a comment.. oh dear me! I am sorry 🤣🤣 I couldn't give a rat's tail. I'll call a t a t regardless so off you do. And it's BIRKEY thank you. 😊👋🏼

Bowmanswife

Mar 19, 2024
Worcestershire
My friend who is godfather to one of my kids is a detective working serious crime but recently did a 6 month secondment with cyber crime
Let me just tell you he has now gone through all of our socials making sure EVERYTHING is as tight as a nuns Fanny regarding all the kids. Even profile pictures with anything relating to the kids are gone. What these perverts can do with an innocent snap is disgusting and if you aren’t doing all you can to safeguard your family then as far as I’m concerned you should be charged with neglect. Imagine being a mum and police come knocking at your door because they have sexual videos and images of what passes as your child which they’ve recovered from a perverts hard drive or website- imagine trying to sleep at night with those images playing on your mind?
It seriously should be a crime to post children on any public forum. We are only at the very begging of all this because believe me there will be some adults taking parents through the courts for causing them serious harm by making their lives public as children - some of these influences will be in for a right shock!
It’s clear Olga thinks she is being clever by posting her kid on Insta. We all know she has been told by someone she most not have her on tick tock - or else - and she just thought - do you il do insta instead then - because she is a narc and it’s more important for her to think she’s won than to protect her kid! Top parenting ! 🤬
Please could I ask you to post this on the Sevda Ela thread too, Sevda really needs to rake in the exploiting of her seven year old daughter but she refuses to listen to any advice given. Anything to try to safeguard an innocent child before it’s too late unless it sadly already is. 😧

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
FYI it was pineapple PRINT co- ords 🤣🤣🤣 I’m not daft 🤪I knew they weren’t discussing Tesco fruit n veg durrr ! And the do do a nice work trouser! 🤣🤣 you make me howl x
Oh I’ll have look then at the trouser if they are that good. Although I never wear a corporate wide leg trouser as I’m not corporate. I do wear a beautiful wide leg Zara front crease with heels when I’m wanting to look like I mean business out and about town 🤭

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
She said it’s not up for debate. She is a good parent 🤔🤭

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
🤣🤣🤣🤣 I’m everyone didn’t you know? Like your me as well aren’t you? 👀
Could the real Missy-Jo, Lurkey 5bellied, bike, puffy nips, etiak, Olgas neighbour please stand up 😳😳😳 I repeat...

We're gunna have a problem here 😵‍💫😵‍💫😵‍💫
slim shady eminem GIF