Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Mar 7, 2024
The bloke has just got a big job 20 mins from Southport - he is gunna be visiting there on n off for the next year or so with a team of his lads there Monday to Friday. Now not blowing my trumpet here or being delusional but my bloke is very FIT even all our kids mates fancy his pants off! I’ve never met anyone who doesn’t like him either - wonder if he will be safe from the big O? His office manager is looking for digs for the lads and I’m creased 🤣🤣 the team that are going all fit her preferred type and we have 2 Dans a Damon, and a Dominic on the list ( we do have a Dave but he won’t be needed there till next year) 🤣🤣 mines a J so I’m thinking she wouldn’t go there cos she would need to buy new mugs? Should I worry? X what if he leaves me? Where will she put the Donkeys? Oh the worry 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 he is not a cat fan either ?
Imagine your man leaving you for that lazy lump of lard 🤔 she can have you and your donkeys 🤣🤣 don't be telling her there is fresh meat in the area she will be sniffing them out and holding them hostage at cat piss manor 😂
Give the guys a quick safety warning about princess piglet and granny gash-flash ⚠️

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
That’s what I’m going to push for. My hot flushes have really got excessive in the last week and I’m now showering and changing clothes middle of the day because I’m soaked. Haven’t managed to get in the drs yet as no appts. But will try again tomorrow
They should give you something to try like patches before your bloods because they treat and manage symptoms even if blood work doesn’t show any changes yet. Even slight changes of oestrogen levels can cause severe symptoms in some, while others don’t even notice. That’s why some women breeze through it and others find it debilitating 👍🏼

TillyLou

Mar 9, 2024
Trollsville Village in Trollerton
Missed you Hun x hope everything is ok? X
Yeah ok for the time being. Being the nurse of the family I get called first 😂 the family member refused to go to hospital with the ambulance so had to wait for the on call doctor to do a home visit which took about 4 hours. I finally rolled into bed at 3am 😴
At no point did they request me feed them an ice pop and mop their sweaty forehead for them. Made of tough stuff these oldies aren’t they 😂

Mar 19, 2024
bendy wendy’s backdoor
Got no other content so she’s googled & chosen which peri menopausal symptoms she can use & highlight like now we’ll have her scratching herself more, stopping for a hot flush & more period content.

People do talk about peri menopause but this t is gonna have THE worse case of it ever.

I’m experiencing this and have done for the last 5 years - symptoms now are so bad I’m at the GPs to ask about HRT as I can’t cope with 20+ hot flushes daily, the lack of sleep, the brain fog is so bad it’s affecting my daily life and I’d go on but Aimee will only use it for content
View attachment v0f044gc0000cr0rnmvog65remgmlrag.mp4

I've been waiting for her to realise that period content about a 40 year old woman isn't entertaining so now she's drying up

TillyLou

Mar 9, 2024
Trollsville Village in Trollerton
The bloke has just got a big job 20 mins from Southport - he is gunna be visiting there on n off for the next year or so with a team of his lads there Monday to Friday. Now not blowing my trumpet here or being delusional but my bloke is very FIT even all our kids mates fancy his pants off! I’ve never met anyone who doesn’t like him either - wonder if he will be safe from the big O? His office manager is looking for digs for the lads and I’m creased 🤣🤣 the team that are going all fit her preferred type and we have 2 Dans a Damon, and a Dominic on the list ( we do have a Dave but he won’t be needed there till next year) 🤣🤣 mines a J so I’m thinking she wouldn’t go there cos she would need to buy new mugs? Should I worry? X what if he leaves me? Where will she put the Donkeys? Oh the worry 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 he is not a cat fan either ?
You must ask him and the others to venture in to southport to try and catch her in the wild 😂

Mar 9, 2024
Yeah ok for the time being. Being the nurse of the family I get called first 😂 the family member refused to go to hospital with the ambulance so had to wait for the on call doctor to do a home visit which took about 4 hours. I finally rolled into bed at 3am 😴
At no point did they request me feed them an ice pop and mop their sweaty forehead for them. Made of tough stuff these oldies aren’t they 😂
Awww mate - times like this I wish we weren’t anonymous- sending you virtual bouquet 💐 with a hug x

Mar 9, 2024
Imagine your man leaving you for that lazy lump of lard 🤔 she can have you and your donkeys 🤣🤣 don't be telling her there is fresh meat in the area she will be sniffing them out and holding them hostage at cat piss manor 😂
Give the guys a quick safety warning about princess piglet and granny gash-flash ⚠️
You know me so well! It’s like this in my house …
Run me a bath babe
Aww hang on 5 we just got a gold medal …

You’d do it if I was a fing donkey called Fanny!

Babe I’m sorry 😔 I’m in traffic n il be a bit late ….
Fine - dinner is in the bin - go eat straw with Fanny

You look smoking wife - wait till I get you home …
Why what ya gunna do put a saddle on me n a straw fing hat? You can shout gidee up Fanny n il s on the carpet ?
🤣🤣😡