Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Apr 1, 2024
Ireland
Considering ‘mummy’ goes mad at Aimee for using her teeth to open objects, you’d think she’d say something about Harold’s teeth! Poor kid.

She's either afraid to say anything to aimee about h, or she does and aimee just dismisses it. Whereas she can apparently go mad at aimee for doing something like that because, ah, i don't know. The whole thing just boggles my mind.

Mar 9, 2024
I couldn’t even listen to today’s drivel as I was too distracted by the open and full suitcase lying in the hall. She’s been home since Friday.. manky cow! It’s the first thing I do when I get home, empty the suitcase and washing on.
There are 2 types of people in this world the normal clean people like I think all of us are ( we wouldn’t be so outraged at her filth if we were not) then there’s the Big Stinking Olgas and her Huns
Us normal folk clean and scrub our homes before we go on holiday so you get that lovely home feeling as soon as you open the door - that feeling when you know you have nothing else to do other than wash the dirty stuff in your suitcases , iron, it and put it away. You know your bathrooms are sparkling and your bedding smells fabulous- the windows are still shining and the floors look beautiful - your family has stocked the fridge or brought you a meal over or maybe Tesco man is on its way
Then there’s the Olgaistas
Cat s, unmade manky beds and skids in the toilet. Front room stinking damp n dingy as do cos daylight can’t get through the muck. Pots left from before ya went with mouldy rings in the cups - nothing in to eat apart from out of date mimi cheddars n a mouldy cucumber! Your feet are sticking to the bloody floor and there’s an airer with laundry on Fri 5 weeks ago! Your suitcase will be dumped and the cats will piss in it - but it’s all fine !
It’s all the n the genes babe - we should not judge these unfortunates 🤣

And then…

Mar 9, 2024
Oh god!! She’s gonna be even more unbearable than usual now because Doctor Wendy has diagnosed her as peri menopausal. When in reality she needs a massive lifestyle change but we know she won’t tell her GP the truth about her diet and daily exercise.
How she can’t find any info on the net about it baffles me! 🤷🏻‍♀️ It must mean that Sev hasn’t made a Tik tok about, obvs!
Sitting there complaining about how hot and sweaty she keeps getting whilst wearing a bloody fleecy hoodie…IN THE MIDDLE OF SUMMER 👀👀 What’s that all about? I can’t even deal with watching her anymore. She makes me want to gouge my eyes out with a spoon and put them into a beaker of bleach.

Apr 1, 2024
Ireland
So she has totally ignored little Bebes funeral today? Makes me so angry 😡 had a massive need to be in the centre of it all at the start- Southport’s spokesman my arse! Was this the child in Aimee’s class? Can’t even drag herself to stand by the road? Makes me physically sick. I was on my way home from work when the news said it was the funeral today and I actually pulled over - it’s all just overwhelmingly sad - Bebes mummy has asked that everyone lights a candle for her and says a prayer. I came home and did just that x I prayed that somehow in time that beautiful child’s loved ones can find some peace and light and I prayed that wherever those children are now, they know they are loved, missed and will forever be remembered x shame on you Olga!

There are no more opportunities for her to monitise and cash in on it so she's ignoring it all now that she has rinced what she can from it. She's absolutely disgusting and has no shame whatsoever. She's a vial vial person.

Mar 7, 2024
Oh god!! She’s gonna be even more unbearable than usual now because Doctor Wendy has diagnosed her as peri menopausal. When in reality she needs a massive lifestyle change but we know she won’t tell her GP the truth about her diet and daily exercise.
How she can’t find any info on the net about it baffles me! 🤷🏻‍♀️ It must mean that Sev hasn’t made a Tik tok about, obvs!
Sitting there complaining about how hot and sweaty she keeps getting whilst wearing a bloody fleecy hoodie…IN THE MIDDLE OF SUMMER 👀👀 What’s that all about? I can’t even deal with watching her anymore. She makes me want to gouge my eyes out with a spoon and put them into a beaker of bleach.
She will be googling every possible symptom and doing a video on them all, making sure she gets maximum sympathy from the huns and Wendy!
We are in for some serious, woe is me peri menopause content, she's obviously going to have the worst and most debilitating symptoms ever......🙄
I suspect Wendy and Charlie are quite controlled with their eating and snacks. I imagine even they don't know the extent of aimees gluttony and binging. It's interesting they brought many of the treats they bought on day 1 of the hols home with them but Aimee dished them all up as movie snacks as soon as she got back (when she didn't have parental supervision🤔) 🐷

lexilou

Mar 9, 2024
Aimless I would take menopause advice off the Yorkshire ripper before I would listen to you!

Never met someone so desperate to have stuff wrong with them

And aimless where is the update for the police report. You know imaginary PC plod who said your home was gorgeous? And was coming to arrest us all. That one. What happened? Did they tell you that while you are posting PULICLY that it's well within the PUBLICS right to discuss it???? Is that what they told you aimless?

lexilou

Mar 9, 2024
So she has totally ignored little Bebes funeral today? Makes me so angry 😡 had a massive need to be in the centre of it all at the start- Southport’s spokesman my arse! Was this the child in Aimee’s class? Can’t even drag herself to stand by the road? Makes me physically sick. I was on my way home from work when the news said it was the funeral today and I actually pulled over - it’s all just overwhelmingly sad - Bebes mummy has asked that everyone lights a candle for her and says a prayer. I came home and did just that x I prayed that somehow in time that beautiful child’s loved ones can find some peace and light and I prayed that wherever those children are now, they know they are loved, missed and will forever be remembered x shame on you Olga!
She ignored all the funerals because she doesn't give a do. Thought you knew them aimless????? Even if I didn't know them and they where from my town I would of went and paid my respects! Can't get her phone out to film so it's a no for her

Aimless I would take menopause advice off the Yorkshire ripper before I would listen to you!

Never met someone so desperate to have stuff wrong with them

And aimless where is the update for the police report. You know imaginary PC plod who said your home was gorgeous? And was coming to arrest us all. That one. What happened? Did they tell you that while you are posting PULICLY that it's well within the PUBLICS right to discuss it???? Is that what they told you aimless?
It’s keeping them busy by reporting people for being nonces because they reposted a pic of its child that it shared to the world. 🐽🐀🙄