Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Aimee5bellies

May 22, 2024
Reality
Aimless will be throwing that cuc salad everywhere because mummykins is spending time with charlie!! Remember they used to all go there for dinner etc. And I love how they still shop at Tesco! I get q feeling charlie requests for princess piglet not to be there
She’ll be raging they’ve not boycotted Tesco 😂

Attachments

• export_1723998528124 2.mov
    26.8 MB

Happyday2000

Aug 15, 2024
Plymouth
why is she over sharing about H still? Constantly saying about hormones read between the lines etc. give her some privacy! If my mum was telling strangers on the internet about stuff like this at that age I wouldn’t speak to her, it’s not her body so it’s incredible weird for her to share this with strangers

IMG_3468.jpeg

why is she over sharing about H still? Constantly saying about hormones read between the lines etc. give her some privacy! If my mum was telling strangers on the internet about stuff like this at that age I wouldn’t speak to her, it’s not her body so it’s incredible weird for her to share this with strangers

IMG_3468.jpeg
Because the fat cockgobbling hog does not care about safeguarding its child & it makes money off any views & engagement it gets, so as far as the lying, scamming, catpissy lump of lard is concerned, feck its child’s right to any sort of privacy. 🐽🙄

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York

IMG_3468.jpeg
Was about to say the exact same 🤩

Happyday2000

Aug 15, 2024
Plymouth
Jesus the amount of butter on those potatoes, she's just so gluttonous

Poor H!
It’s gross the amount of butter she puts on them all the time! We are watching in real time the diet of someone who will then say “I have no idea why I’m gaining weight, I just can’t lose it it must be hormonal or a health issue of some sort”

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Aimless stop embarrassing your daughter publicly! She really is fing disgusting. Can't describe the hatred I have for it. Long walk short pier is all I'm saying
She’s going to use the child devolving at the same time as she’s in perimenopause as content. You can see it all coming together, Harper is a pre teen, it’s her hormones, posting pictures of her on instagram to show aforementioned signs of being a pre teen, all the while she is suffering with “perimenopause” when actually it’s just her greed that’s leading to lethargy itching and weight gain.
She thinks it’s going to be great content

🥱