Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
I noticed on Wendy’s tiktok that she was showing all her purchases from Abersoch.
I hope she bought something for Charlie & Ralph? She didn’t mention anything but hope they weren’t left out 😬
I can’t watch her for longer than a few seconds with sound on. She may have bought her a little something and the flowers were nice for her today and at least she got some time alone with her for once 😂

lexilou

Mar 9, 2024
To say someone is keeping pictures on their phone for their pleasure is weird. I think its jo or some other FREAK of nature. I'm keeping them to build a case for harpers dad when he finally had enough of aimless exposing their daughter. Now off you do ❤️

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240818_230212_TikTok.jpg
    Screenshot_20240818_230212_TikTok.jpg
    157.2 KB · Views: 118
To say someone is keeping pictures on their phone for their pleasure is weird. I think its jo or some other FREAK of nature. I'm keeping them to build a case for harpers dad when he finally had enough of aimless exposing their daughter. Now off you do ❤️
Don’t bite, it’s Olga, content is as fecking dead & boring like it is on its real page, nobody will ever get into its smooth brain that nobody would be able to repost pics of its child if it didn’t post them on social media in the first place, calls everyone nonces to deflect that it is the actual problem. 🐽🐀

May 24, 2024
The World
Love that she basically went on to say Aimee looked bloated 😅
Screenshot_20240818_140505_TikTok.jpg
Medicheck does a thyroid blood test for about £80, results are fast. Or she can buy the full blood test kit. I had one back in January, I’m really active and my weight loss slowed down and was feeling more tired so I ordered the kit to check.
Rather than buying alcohol and donuts she could invest in her health… you know, since she’s responsible for a child who needs their mum alive and healthy.

Aimee5bellies

May 22, 2024
Reality
Again the arrogance and highlighting the child is developing

The butter, that amount is never good whatever the circumstances
IMG_6481.jpeg
Just because she’s slim now, doesn’t mean her diet isn’t doing harm. Not all slim people are healthy Aimee. And if you’re teaching your daughter to comfort eat when she’s dealing with her period then wtf? Teach her about healthy eating - but forgot you know do all about that

Mar 13, 2024
UK
If you’re looking for a laugh this morning read the comments on yesterday’s “dish up dinner” - where the do does she get these people and how do they function on a day to day basis.
Examples - how do you cook a jacket potato, is that the same as baked potato?
Where do you get chilli garlic salt?
How do you make cucumber salad?

😂😂😂😂

Aimee5bellies

May 22, 2024
Reality
If you’re looking for a laugh this morning read the comments on yesterday’s “dish up dinner” - where the do does she get these people and how do they function on a day to day basis.
Examples - how do you cook a jacket potato, is that the same as baked potato?
Where do you get chilli garlic salt?
How do you make cucumber salad?

😂😂😂😂
And these people get to vote and parent 🤦🏼‍♀️

These people walk amongst us. 1 brain cell between the lot of them and that one’s fighting for second place!!