Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Aimee5bellies

May 22, 2024
Reality
If this silence is because of what happened to Steph at the spa it’s ridiculous- she said she can’t not work when she was ignoring her daughter on lives but goes missing when her bestie who she’s met twice is crying!
I reckon it’s she’s been to drs, had bloods, got results and hrt all within an hour!

She’ll post and she’ll have the blood test cotton wool still on and she’ll be updating the Huns. But really she’s spent all day googling all the symptoms and practicing how to exaggerate them on camera.

One min in an oodie, next cuts to vest top and a fan going.

Talking and then silence cos she’s forgot the word or what she wanted to do.

Then complaining how bloated she is due to her irregular periods

Blood tests will come back her thyroid is fed, vitamin d, b12 and iron deficiency and lfts abnormal is more likely than her being peri menopausal. The only peri she knows is Nando’s chicken and fries

lexilou

Mar 9, 2024
While aimless is running round Costco filling her wee orange hamster cheeks. I done an hour on treadmill then trained legs. And feel amazing after. Aimless you should try it! Now having homemade katsu curry that my daughter made.

She really is just gross. I actually can't believe she is same age as me, looks at least 15 years older!! Little tip aimless, plenty fruit, plenty veg and to stop that crete paper skin.............WATER.