Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Mar 7, 2024
Under the Troll bridge
🎵Oompa Loompa doompety doo
Aimee’s a scruff and smells just like poo

Oompa Loompa doompety dee
All Aimme thinks about is me me me

What do you get when you guzzle down sweets?
Eating as much as Aimee eats
She’s such a t getting terribly fat
No more men will ever want to touch that!

They don’t like the look of it
We don’t like the look of it🎵
Take a bow xx

TillyLou

Mar 9, 2024
Trollsville Village in Trollerton
The more I think about that blusher the more I am thinking she’s done it on purpose for engagement? As there can be no other explanation why you’d walk out the house like that and then post it online (as she’ll have edited the video etc so knows how bad it looks).
Well we know she’s so happy and content being single, so it certainly isn’t to catch the attention of any men.
I don’t know how she looks in the mirror at herself and thinks ‘yeah, I’m looking good today’
She’s absolutely delusional if she thinks her make up looks good

lexilou

Mar 9, 2024
Well we know she’s so happy and content being single, so it certainly isn’t to catch the attention of any men.
I don’t know how she looks in the mirror at herself and thinks ‘yeah, I’m looking good today’
Catch the attention of a man?? You would be able to see her from fing space!!!!

Mar 7, 2024
The more I think about that blusher the more I am thinking she’s done it on purpose for engagement? As there can be no other explanation why you’d walk out the house like that and then post it online (as she’ll have edited the video etc so knows how bad it looks).
I think it's because her 'bestie vicious vav' has had a hard time this weekend (😆) so she thought she would show solidarity with the creosote blush 😊. if anyone buys a product after that useless lump advertises it then they must have an IQ in single digits

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
She obviously edits the videos before posting so she sees what we see so it has to be on purpose. And she wouldn’t get a man even if she could do make up, she’s gross.

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
I think it's because her 'bestie vicious vav' has had a hard time this weekend (😆) so she thought she would show solidarity with the creosote blush 😊. if anyone buys a product after that useless lump advertises it then they must have an IQ in single digits
I’ve tried to make head and tail of that the Steph / Chelsea thing, and the spa thing was completely lost 🤣 and is there a way of seeing her sales figures?

Mar 9, 2024
🎵Oompa Loompa doompety doo
Aimee’s a scruff and smells just like poo

Oompa Loompa doompety dee
All Aimme thinks about is me me me

What do you get when you guzzle down sweets?
Eating as much as Aimee eats
She’s such a t getting terribly fat
No more men will ever want to touch that!

They don’t like the look of it
We don’t like the look of it🎵
🤣🤣🥊👍👍

TillyLou

Mar 9, 2024
Trollsville Village in Trollerton
She obviously edits the videos before posting so she sees what we see so it has to be on purpose. And she wouldn’t get a man even if she could do make up, she’s gross.
She’s really let herself go hasn’t she. Almost like she’s given up on her appearance and health and just doesn’t give a s any more. I think she tries to copy the younger girls and their make up style to fit in, whereas for someone who is almost 40 that kind of makeup doesn’t look right or suit her.
She’s not a good role model for Harper at all

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
I just want to say, I’ve had a proper stressed out day today with appointments and caring for my family member so I’ve not been able to catch up on here until now. But now I’ve had a sit down and caught up I literally feel like I’ve had a catch up with friends and it’s given me a good laugh and a boost 😂 so thank you all for giving me a good giggle ❤️
I felt the same yesterday when @Boo appeared in VileVav’s thread. She’s not afraid to call anyone out. I love that in people, she says exactly what we would say if we didn’t get blocked for simply stating truths. Same way @Sevda_the_seagull made us all laugh with their way of truth sharing
Bloody brilliant it was SUPER SUNDAY yesterday 😆

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
She’s really let herself go hasn’t she. Almost like she’s given up on her appearance and health and just doesn’t give a s any more. I think she tries to copy the younger girls and their make up style to fit in, whereas for someone who is almost 40 that kind of makeup doesn’t look right or suit her.
She’s not a good role model for Harper at all
Yes, even if you look back just 6 months the difference is massive. I mean she has always had s fashion sense, and s make up and hair but with the weight gain and uncleanliness/poor hygiene plus all the gone wrong cosmetic stuff (I mean the dent for one 🤣) it’s highlighted all that further.

That kid stands no chance with a mother like her. She’ll be a carbon copy with one difference - false teeth as the state of that kids teeth she’s going to need a lot of work doing to them. Poor kid.

Mar 9, 2024
Aw this has made my fing night! What does she look like 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Wendy can't like her that much cause if that was my mum she would of fing told me to sort my face out so I wasn't embarrassing myself

Is that the glow of radioactive remains of Chernobyl we are looking at from here in the international space station? Oh no, it’s just some skank in Southport who has gone bonkers with bronzer all over her
First chance I’ve had to catch up - hope your poorly relative is on the mend ❤️❤️
Dunno bout your mum but there’s no chance mine would have walked out the door with me looking like a radio active tangerine! It would have been the old spit on the hanky if she wasn’t near a Brillo pad!
Not gunna lie I feel a bit violated now her fat ugly arse has found its way into Costco!
Costco is great if you’re having a party or lots of family staying over - everything is massive. The thing is Olga has zero control over what she rams in her mush so the mega packs of cookies, pastries & muffins will all be shovelled in and that arse will double in size before Xmas!