Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

lexilou

Mar 9, 2024
First chance I’ve had to catch up - hope your poorly relative is on the mend ❤️❤️
Dunno bout your mum but there’s no chance mine would have walked out the door with me looking like a radio active tangerine! It would have been the old spit on the hanky if she wasn’t near a Brillo pad!
Not gunna lie I feel a bit violated now her fat ugly arse has found its way into Costco!
Costco is great if you’re having a party or lots of family staying over - everything is massive. The thing is Olga has zero control over what she rams in her mush so the mega packs of cookies, pastries & muffins will all be shovelled in and that arse will double in size before Xmas!
My mum wouldn't of went anywhere with me looking like that!

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
My god her mother is so boring isn’t she. I’m starting to think she gets paid for how many times she can say ‘stunnnnning’. Do do off.

And fatty had to get her head in the background didn’t she, and not sure what’s more laughable - the pretending the Kylie won’t be opened until the weekend or her hobbling about saying her back hurts 🙄 she thrives on having illnesses and aliments. Weird creature.

And hope she wears that blush for her GMC Live tomorrow 🤣

TillyLou

Mar 9, 2024
Trollsville Village in Trollerton
My god her mother is so boring isn’t she. I’m starting to think she gets paid for how many times she can say ‘stunnnnning’. Do do off.

And fatty had to get her head in the background didn’t she, and not sure what’s more laughable - the pretending the Kylie won’t be opened until the weekend or her hobbling about saying her back hurts 🙄 she thrives on having illnesses and aliments. Weird creature.

And hope she wears that blush for her GMC Live tomorrow 🤣
I’m hoping to catch the live to grab some screen shots of her in those bloody studio lights 😂 I love it when there’s comments like ‘Aimee looks so different’ 😂😂😂

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
Ohhh she makes it too easy. What a mess. Let me tell you right now.. if I spoke to my Mum like that... "WOT" Followed by the cocky arrogance she would fing bury me and I wouldn't blame her. Christ in a cardigan Wendy no sympathy for her whatsoever! Get some self respect and teach your slaggy, stroppy, dramatic, gluttonous w of a beach whale some fing manners. Or stick a left hook in her fat cake hole to stop her screeching like a petulant child. Any wonder she's dragging the filthy, brat up the same way of getting her own way constantly. Absolutely disgusting.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240819-224541_Photos.jpg
    Screenshot_20240819-224541_Photos.jpg
    157.4 KB · Views: 44
  • Screenshot_20240819-224411_Photos.jpg
    Screenshot_20240819-224411_Photos.jpg
    89.6 KB · Views: 40
  • Screenshot_20240819-224402_Photos.jpg
    Screenshot_20240819-224402_Photos.jpg
    124.4 KB · Views: 48
Mar 29, 2024
Here and there
Ohhh she makes it too easy. What a mess. Let me tell you right now.. if I spoke to my Mum like that... "WOT" Followed by the cocky arrogance she would fing bury me and I wouldn't blame her. Christ in a cardigan Wendy no sympathy for her whatsoever! Get some self respect and teach your slaggy, stroppy, dramatic, gluttonous w of a beach whale some fing manners. Or stick a left hook in her fat cake hole to stop her screeching like a petulant child. Any wonder she's dragging the filthy, brat up the same way of getting her own way constantly. Absolutely disgusting.
She dresses like an absolute t. What the do are those T-shirts all about 😂😂😂