Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

PecanPieCrust

Mar 7, 2024
Yesssss 🥳🥳
Fanny like an empty headlock (forever my fave. Can't remember who came out with that corker I want to blame @PecanPieCrust 🤔🤣 I think!! 🤣🤣
Please add Cottage cheese kecks and smells like Sugar puffs 🤣🤢🤣
Awww as much as I'd love to take the credit I can't, although it's hilarious lol :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: I have seen old Shirl being compared to a wish version of Suzi Quatro which I do take full credit for though, seen it mentioned a few times lately over on TL and it still creases me 😂😂😂 Hope you're all well you lovely lot? I'm still lurking and reading from time to time, just chocka with work lately 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

Aimee5bellies

May 22, 2024
Reality
Was it vavs blusher she had on yeterday? Was this a tactic so people could see how bad it was? Because surly she could see who bad it was, and if not surly shirl could?!
No it was the NYX blushers she did an ad for

She’s got 11 more to look a t in 😂 hope she gives that purple one a go

Attachments

• IMG_6623.png
    IMG_6623.png
    474.3 KB · Views: 20

cate

Apr 16, 2024
merseyside
Wendy’s posted and she got a box of Kylie!

Make up is s Aimee in all lights 😂
Aimee always looks different on Wendy’s videos… hence why Aimee stays in the back ground as her favourite Filter isn’t on!
She’s never a size 12!
And I’m not judging anyone on size - as I’m a size 18! Myself.
But I own it and don’t lie about it but its the continuous LIES that piss me off the most about Aimee.

cate

Apr 16, 2024
merseyside
She dresses like an absolute t. What the do are those T-shirts all about 😂😂😂
Those tee shirts are se…. She’s almost 40 and wearing silly clothing! Can’t get my head around it 🤷🏽‍♀️
The longer she’s on TikTok and out of reality of living properly and being around normal people , earning a decent crust etc… the more She is losing the fing plot! If I were her mother…. I’d be seriously worried about her state of mind as some days she shows manic behaviour and her personal hygiene is questionable. I could go on & on. Odd family. But sad for H

SleepyLion

Mar 9, 2024
God she's a drain

Dentist xray, yeah not comfortable but not being able to swallow without pain the next day....really Aimless

Sick again 🤦🤦

Pinch me brand deal....guess it's not Tescos 🤣🤣🤣

She has a live at 12pm so will be using any excuse to get out of it so hence hurts to swallow.

Give it until 11.55am and she be on the floor being fed ice pops with the worse bout of tonsillitis/strep throat the doctor has ever seen and she can’t possibly do the live.

Fast forward to 5pm and she be necking the wine she bought yesterday whilst having another takeaway.

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
You know the first thing I think of when I see this knob? Cbffffaaaaaa!! 😭😴 What a bore 🤣 She was dying to say it was a pinch me with TESCO aaahahaha that aged well 🤣 I do hope them studio lights aren't knocking about at GMC today. Surprised they've had the rat back tbh. Last time she dropped it last min because she was terrified of the events in her hometown yet went to get prawn spunk in her eyes 👀 Unprofessional hag