Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Alfie60

Mar 16, 2024
Uk
I'm sorry if I offend anyone. But that isn't the type of material you have when you are heavier round the middle. It's very unflattering.
I agree it looks terrible on her ,fitted her when she first had it ,she needs at least 2 sizes bigger now , she could turn her content round ,gym ,healthy eating, house modernized....she's too lazy to change

Mar 9, 2024
I agree it looks terrible on her ,fitted her when she first had it ,she needs at least 2 sizes bigger now , she could turn her content round ,gym ,healthy eating, house modernized....she's too lazy to change
Sorry to disagree with you because I don’t think she can change her content - most people only watch cos they can’t stand the women and watch to count her lies and laugh at the bull s. She is not tasteful enough for anyone to actually like what she does to her home - even with unlimited cash she couldn’t make it look good and she would never be able to keep it clean 🤣and like I keep saying I’m sure we are going to be exposed to the next con fest pretty soon where she’s telling us she is using some HEALTHY overpriced miracle sludge and she’s lost 12 stone in 5 days but in reality she jabbing in the skinny pen off camera ! Nope - no content change - plus she is way too much of a narcissist to see she even should change - she is perfect in her own world

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Sorry to disagree with you because I don’t think she can change her content - most people only watch cos they can’t stand the women and watch to count her lies and laugh at the bull s. She is not tasteful enough for anyone to actually like what she does to her home - even with unlimited cash she couldn’t make it look good and she would never be able to keep it clean 🤣and like I keep saying I’m sure we are going to be exposed to the next con fest pretty soon where she’s telling us she is using some HEALTHY overpriced miracle sludge and she’s lost 12 stone in 5 days but in reality she jabbing in the skinny pen off camera ! Nope - no content change - plus she is way too much of a narcissist to see she even should change - she is perfect in her own world
And it’s not up for debate 😂