Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Time 2 Chat

May 18, 2024
United Kingdom
I'm sorry if I offend anyone. But that isn't the type of material you have when you are heavier round the middle. It's very unflattering.
I wonder if this one of the UGH sets she used to wear.
If it is I'm sure the trousers were quite loose and I vaguely remember her rolling the top of them over. She fills them now.

The outfit will be great for hot flushes on a warm August day

Mar 9, 2024
I'm sorry if I offend anyone. But that isn't the type of material you have when you are heavier round the middle. It's very unflattering.
Someone really needs to have a word with her about the tight crew neck tops she squeezes on - THE most unflattering neckline on anyone with a round face and neck folds - just highlights the stubby bit of neck she does have. She’s very hunched too - terrible posture - very Uncle Fester vibes 🤣

SleepyLion

Mar 9, 2024
I wonder if this one of the UGH sets she used to wear.
If it is I'm sure the trousers were quite loose and I vaguely remember her rolling the top of them over. She fills them now.

The outfit will be great for hot flushes on a warm August day
It was! This was only February - just 6 months ago!

Attachments

• IMG_2949.jpeg
    IMG_2949.jpeg
    117.7 KB · Views: 92

Alfie60

Mar 16, 2024
Uk
Sorry to disagree with you because I don’t think she can change her content - most people only watch cos they can’t stand the women and watch to count her lies and laugh at the bull s. She is not tasteful enough for anyone to actually like what she does to her home - even with unlimited cash she couldn’t make it look good and she would never be able to keep it clean 🤣and like I keep saying I’m sure we are going to be exposed to the next con fest pretty soon where she’s telling us she is using some HEALTHY overpriced miracle sludge and she’s lost 12 stone in 5 days but in reality she jabbing in the skinny pen off camera ! Nope - no content change - plus she is way too much of a narcissist to see she even should change - she is perfect in her own world
I'm blocked by her and her mom.as I spoke the truth on thier pages and I don't regret it ,I can't stand either of them.,I watched some of the give me live and what a bloody mess she looked ,she was reading a few of the wieght comments before she blocked them ....see if she mentions the King going to visit southport ...

shesaidwhat

May 19, 2024
England
Here’s the Aimee’s belly is gonna get you video. Totally triggered
Soooo very triggered.

Pretty sure when I was struggling with hot flushes I didn't go out dressed as a pregnant sheep. Admittedly I was only 39 when I hit full menopause, but still dressed appropriately. She just looks dirty and greasy.