Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

lexilou

Mar 9, 2024
Again, why would you wear something that clearly doesn't fit you, very very unflattering material, people wear that type of stuff to bed or lounge about the house. I can imagine my clients if I rocked up in a fleece 2 piece, they would think I was taking the piss!! You are literally selling yourself as a brand. Have some self awareness! Its not even about the weight, I know plenty of curvaceous woman who dress absolutely beautifully to suit their figure! Aimless come to terms you aren't a size 12 and wear size appropriate clothing to flatter your shape!!

lexilou

Mar 9, 2024
That outfit is fighting for it's life today!!!! What did you do aimless jump off the top of the wardrobe into it?? Run from the landing and jump into it??? I need to know how one would shoehorn themselves into such an outfit.

Attachments

• FunPic_20240820_155012202.jpg
    FunPic_20240820_155012202.jpg
    226.5 KB · Views: 80

cate

Apr 16, 2024
merseyside
Can she not at least wash her greasy hair before doing a brand live! Could fry a breakfast on that and her face.

as for being size 12, maybe she means American size 12. There's no way that's a UK size 12, it's so small even her stomach is trying to escape
Screenshot_20240820_135746_TikTok.jpg
Good grief! She’s a billy bunter isn’t she! Wow 😮 she’s piled on some beef 😆

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
You lot are just too funny 🤣🤣

I cannot get over how bad that dent looks, she looks like she’s put highlighter on it too. I’ve never known Botox to mutilate someone’s forehead 😳🤣

And wow she ain’t half put some weight on, I’d feel sorry for her with the comments about it but she lies, filters, manipulates and is a massive cockhead so no why should I.

Mar 9, 2024
So I have a close friend and she definitely won’t mind me saying this - been real friends over 22 years. For the first 10 of those years a size 12 max. She started to put on weight after she got pregnant with her 3 baby. She’s now what she calls a juicy size 16/18 she still goes to the gym and eats healthy but she will tell you herself she has never tried to diet. She dresses beautifully, has a successful career and she is STUNNING. Her skin is to die for and even tho I am a size 10 she has far fewer bumpy bits than I do! Her hair is always super shiny and she has gorgeous nails. She got divorced 5 years ago and she was fighting the blokes off! Being beautiful is so not about size - it’s about how you look after and present yourself. Its about that confidence and inner glow - I could not care less how big olga gets -it’s the fact that she cons people and constantly lies - she actively promotes a lifestyle that is not just unhealthy- it is dangerous! she will never ever be attractive because she is the ugliest person - there is just no light in her whatsoever! She is simply a mean and bitter woman - you can see it in her facial expressions and her whole demeanour- it’s jealous and nasty nature has made her an ugly mess - so sad - and thinks WE are jealous of HER????

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
So I have a close friend and she definitely won’t mind me saying this - been real friends over 22 years. For the first 10 of those years a size 12 max. She started to put on weight after she got pregnant with her 3 baby. She’s now what she calls a juicy size 16/18 she still goes to the gym and eats healthy but she will tell you herself she has never tried to diet. She dresses beautifully, has a successful career and she is STUNNING. Her skin is to die for and even tho I am a size 10 she has far fewer bumpy bits than I do! Her hair is always super shiny and she has gorgeous nails. She got divorced 5 years ago and she was fighting the blokes off! Being beautiful is so not about size - it’s about how you look after and present yourself. Its about that confidence and inner glow - I could not care less how big olga gets -it’s the fact that she cons people and constantly lies - she actively promotes a lifestyle that is not just unhealthy- it is dangerous! she will never ever be attractive because she is the ugliest person - there is just no light in her whatsoever! She is simply a mean and bitter woman - you can see it in her facial expressions and her whole demeanour- it’s jealous and nasty nature has made her an ugly mess - so sad - and thinks WE are jealous of HER????
What a great post! 100% agree and she is rotten to the core. I can hand on heart say that there is not one thing I’m jealous of her about. I mean how could they be when her life is consumed by TT, it’s empty and devoid of any meaning, emotional connections or true relationships. If she was a better person I’d pity her.

Mar 9, 2024
What a great post! 100% agree and she is rotten to the core. I can hand on heart say that there is not one thing I’m jealous of her about. I mean how could they be when her life is consumed by TT, it’s empty and devoid of any meaning, emotional connections or true relationships. If she was a better person I’d pity her.
I know we are all twats and funny fs on here but I do not believe any of us are nasty. This thing has no shame and not an ounce of likability or humility- one of those people that if she was drowning she’d find a lifeboat for 2 n chuck her kid in to the sharks so she could be more comfortable 🤣