Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
I know we are all twats and funny fs on here but I do not believe any of us are nasty. This thing has no shame and not an ounce of likability or humility- one of those people that if she was drowning she’d find a lifeboat for 2 n chuck her kid in to the sharks so she could be more comfortable 🤣
Nasty Pasties
All washed down with 4 sausage rolls, a pizza baguette, 3 doughnuts and a slice of carrot cake because we have to have a bitt'a veg 😉🤣 do OFF. Fecking nasty 🤣🤣🤣

Regina.GG

Apr 23, 2024
leeds
Il never look at the scampi fries the same again hahahaha I love them aswell not as nice as the bacon ones though so il stick to them haha.
Cant believe ladies what she looks like in that live, you would think from past lives she's done she would learn her lesson. She looks wet with sweat and her feet must absolutely stink with them uggs! Fungus paradise ha xxxx

Just putting these out there for all the poor Dave’s in the world, this is Oinking Olga in it’s true form so don’t be getting catfished on them dating apps. 🙄🌵🤢🐽🐀🐟

Attachments

• IMG_5768.jpeg
    IMG_5768.jpeg
    97.1 KB · Views: 57
  • IMG_5771.jpeg
    IMG_5771.jpeg
    89.8 KB · Views: 58
  • IMG_5770.jpeg
    IMG_5770.jpeg
    135.3 KB · Views: 58
  • IMG_5769.jpeg
    IMG_5769.jpeg
    158.7 KB · Views: 68
Last edited:

And then…

Mar 9, 2024
I wonder if her reason thatshe doesn’t like sitting on the sofa will be because that’s where her and D2 used to snuggle together…cue arrival of new sofa! When in reality it’s probs cos of the cats peeing all over it. I reckon she got rid of the carpet thinking the smell would go too. But I bet the sofa is rotten with cat pee 🙄🤮