• Screenshot_20240820-123218_TikTok.jpg
    Screenshot_20240820-123218_TikTok.jpg
    115.1 KB · Views: 55
  • Screenshot_20240820-123116_TikTok.jpg
    Screenshot_20240820-123116_TikTok.jpg
    160.9 KB · Views: 110
May 17, 2024
Hampshire
Good evening you lovely lot 😁 I've not been on for a couple of weeks as well we got hubby's biopsy results and well it wasn't what we wanted to hear but did expect ,he's booked in for surgery soon and hopefully all will be good. Also our much relied on car bloody broke down on me 😭 it's quite old now,we had to get a new part and thankfully our son in law managed to fit it for us 😊but we've decided to go for a mobility car now, hubby is disabled, for reliability and peace of mind really 😊Anyway I've kept up as best I can and I see oinking olga is still a smelly disgusting person 🤢 and really nothing has changed. I hope you are all well and I may still be quiet for a bit as until hubby has his surgery on Sep 3rd I'm fairly stressed. Keep up the excellent work you are all doing 👏 😁

Mar 13, 2024
UK
Good evening you lovely lot 😁 I've not been on for a couple of weeks as well we got hubby's biopsy results and well it wasn't what we wanted to hear but did expect ,he's booked in for surgery soon and hopefully all will be good. Also our much relied on car bloody broke down on me 😭 it's quite old now,we had to get a new part and thankfully our son in law managed to fit it for us 😊but we've decided to go for a mobility car now, hubby is disabled, for reliability and peace of mind really 😊Anyway I've kept up as best I can and I see oinking olga is still a smelly disgusting person 🤢 and really nothing has changed. I hope you are all well and I may still be quiet for a bit as until hubby has his surgery on Sep 3rd I'm fairly stressed. Keep up the excellent work you are all doing 👏 😁
Sorry to hear that, hoping it all goes well and sending much love ❤️

Mar 9, 2024
Sending massive hugs and ❤️ stay strong x

Gavin & I have all our bits crossed all goes well & we are sending you virtual hugs & much luvs. 🌵❤️

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
I hope the surgery works and it’s all good. Hope you are ok.

Apr 1, 2024
Wakefield
Sending much love and good vibes ❤️❤️❤️

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
Here’s some of the live of her saying she looks better on gmc camera bla bla boring.. that’s enough of that live
She's so unprofessional. Actually heard the girl saying you could help me... then oh I'm talking to myself.. well I'm talking to you lovely guys. NO you're not you're chatting s about the studio lights making you look "better" but last time you said they made you look worse.. which is it? Going on about mods and blocking truth! do off you fing scruff. Standing there eye fing yourself cz you know ain't nobody sticking his dick in your infested hole ever again. GET TO do!!