Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Mar 9, 2024
She's so unprofessional. Actually heard the girl saying you could help me... then oh I'm talking to myself.. well I'm talking to you lovely guys. NO you're not you're chatting s about the studio lights making you look "better" but last time you said they made you look worse.. which is it? Going on about mods and blocking truth! do off you fing scruff. Standing there eye fing yourself cz you know ain't nobody sticking his dick in your infested hole ever again. GET TO do!!
Which hole? The one on her forehead? 🤣

Mar 9, 2024
Which hole? The one on her forehead? 🤣
In fact that’s it!!! I’ve had an epiphany - her old Fanny has finally rotted and dropped off so she is going to be the first person ever to get a new one grafted on her forehead ! We have all heard of Dick heads well here is the very first Fanny Face … guys that’s what the hole is!!! 😀😀

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
Haha loving all the comments about her cosy pj's and dressing gown that she's got on. Ermm no, she seriously went out in this get up today!!

FYI Aimless, you don't sound any different. I don't understand this obsession about loving being ill and thriving off it. Weird.
She’s such a weird creature isn’t she, loves been unwell, never known anything like it. Plus if you can eat crispy coated chicken goujans then your throat isn’t sore.

Mar 9, 2024
She is absolutely off her sweaty tits ! We all endured the ridiculous OTT perimenopause se about her believing she was turning into a boil in the bag chicken - roasting ALL THE fING TIME n then 2 days later she’s actually cooking dinner dressed like Nanook of the North fing Pole! IDIOT

AllNipsNoTits

Jul 8, 2024
London
Good evening you lovely lot 😁 I've not been on for a couple of weeks as well we got hubby's biopsy results and well it wasn't what we wanted to hear but did expect ,he's booked in for surgery soon and hopefully all will be good. Also our much relied on car bloody broke down on me 😭 it's quite old now,we had to get a new part and thankfully our son in law managed to fit it for us 😊but we've decided to go for a mobility car now, hubby is disabled, for reliability and peace of mind really 😊Anyway I've kept up as best I can and I see oinking olga is still a smelly disgusting person 🤢 and really nothing has changed. I hope you are all well and I may still be quiet for a bit as until hubby has his surgery on Sep 3rd I'm fairly stressed. Keep up the excellent work you are all doing 👏 😁
Oh no, so sorry you didn’t get good news All the best for the op and future treatment Much love xx

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Good evening you lovely lot 😁 I've not been on for a couple of weeks as well we got hubby's biopsy results and well it wasn't what we wanted to hear but did expect ,he's booked in for surgery soon and hopefully all will be good. Also our much relied on car bloody broke down on me 😭 it's quite old now,we had to get a new part and thankfully our son in law managed to fit it for us 😊but we've decided to go for a mobility car now, hubby is disabled, for reliability and peace of mind really 😊Anyway I've kept up as best I can and I see oinking olga is still a smelly disgusting person 🤢 and really nothing has changed. I hope you are all well and I may still be quiet for a bit as until hubby has his surgery on Sep 3rd I'm fairly stressed. Keep up the excellent work you are all doing 👏 😁
Well we will be here so keep dipping in and out and prayers for the best outcome for hubby 😊🙏🏼😘