Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Mar 9, 2024
Have to say I don’t actually look! You have taken one for the team though and checked it out 😂😂

Forget the chins and the bellies, I can't get over how fat a fanny can look. It probably matches the puffy nips 🤔
It’s actually wobbling and juggling now isn’t it? Fascinating - bet it weighs the same as a bowling ball now - no wonder she’s knackered lugging that thing about - the next poor bloke to tackle that will need to be super ripped - having to heave the belly up while he gets underneath only to find the jiggly bowling ball! Not like she can just get on top either! She would just squash the life out of the poor bugger! Mind you if he’s lucky he will have passed out with the stench before it gets to the Fanny hunt!

And then…

Mar 9, 2024
What I’m wondering is will she say the perimenopause is causing weight gain?

And will her delusional followers accept that? Or will they, like we do, realise it’s carb heavy take aways and fried se, cakes and donuts?
Yes, she absolutely will blame it on being peri menopausal even without a proper diagnosis from a doctor, purely because her mummy said that’s what it is!
The Doberhuns will lap it up and totally believe every word she tells them because they’re are all as thick as mince. Unless they’re registered blind how can they possibly not see what we can all see - the difference between her own pics and vids from other peoples is mahoosive

May 30, 2024
UK
I am not a member of tattle but have always followed, i just wanted to pass my love on, and although may be a bit late, will light a candle. Sending all my love 💓
I follow there too and I am glad it has been mentioned here as I wanted to pass on my condolences. I was genuinely shocked and upset to read such sad news. My thoughts are with this lady and her family ❤️