Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

AllNipsNoTits

Jul 8, 2024
London
I’ve never ever known anyone be as ‘ill’ as her! It has to be an attention thing. She was about 6 or 7 I think when Charlie was born, suddenly a new baby getting all the attention. She’s often said she lived with her dad for a time so would have been a spoilt princess from then on. More bags of stuff she’s bought that obviously didn’t need again as they still it unpacked. Poor hyper probably has stuff in there she’d probably liked to have been given. More money than sense!

Apr 26, 2024
uk
She’s just so giddy because Vavron is being exposed as the lying thief at the movement
They really do seem to get excited when the other is going through some drama, great friends they are!

Also, pinch me a new brand I can say I love the most because you're being paid & why would you announce it and make a big deal of it if "all the trolls" ruined your Tesco deal?!

Aimee5bellies

May 22, 2024
Reality
Dove like to use all shapes, sizes etc to advertise their products.
She's mentioned Dove a few times in the past
Now that makes sense!!

If it’s Dove what are they thinking using someone who washes when she can be arsed or cos she’s getting some 🍆 or for an ad? Her personal hygiene is about as existent as her size 12 waist line