Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Mar 9, 2024
Oh I hope she rips it out 😂😂😂and throws anything multicoloured out like that round mirror and that fing awful round picture in the area where the table is with all the clutter and boxes stuffed underneath. It needs the ceiling boarded and some decent modern lighting and someone with some class to come and design it
I think all this is about that bloody ceiling 😀that many people have said how disgusting it is she can’t keep ignoring it - she will say it needs plastering because of the new light fittings to save face. How the hell she thinks it’s relatable to real single mums though is beyond me - yanno the ones working hard to keep a roof over their kids heads and put decent healthy food on the table! Nobody does a living room refurb from top to bottom and then just randomly on a whim decides to chuck it all out in less than a year! Greg the ATM and Medadswife need to seriously put their foot down - she’s a wasteful avaricious glutton and before she says it’s her money - I beg to differ lady ! You do not have to pay for the house courtesy of Greg Boy - and he pays for all the big stuff like cars - if you had to stand on your own trotters you wouldn’t be able to just throw out a relatively new sofa ! And if you can afford to do this and you’ve got cash sprouting from your mucky crevices I would suggest you have some self respect and start paying your own bloody way and give Greg a lump sum for a big holiday to thank him for raising you even though he shouldn’t have had to !

cate

Apr 16, 2024
merseyside
I wouldn’t have the audacity to filter myself to a point I looked a completely different person. And I’ve no idea why brands want to work with someone who deceives their audience.

She is nothing but a con woman, from filters, to failed cosmetic procedures, from sun beds to fake pregnancies. The compulsive lies. The fake illnesses. I could go on and on. There isn’t an ounce of integrity, honesty or moral compass in sight with this rotten t. Who would want that as a brand ambassador.
Agreed! Couldn’t of put it better myself 👏🏼