Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Mar 7, 2024
Under the Troll bridge
@allaboardthebirkeybike just for you birkey since I love ye

Ill but smashing a triffle into her cake hole!
She sounds, looks and is acting pissed on this video.
She deffo demolished the lot when the camera was off… what she didn’t eat she rubbed all over her body (like that’s scene from Austin powers with fat bastard) and sent it to mr d no 1 and mr d no 2 and asked if they were hungry….

Apr 1, 2024
Wakefield
She deffo demolished the lot when the camera was off… what she didn’t eat she rubbed all over her body (like that’s scene from Austin powers with fat bastard) and sent it to mr d no 1 and mr d no 2 and asked if they were hungry….
Sexy boooody, doya like my sexy boooody, baby back baby back ribs. Sexy boooday.

Mar 9, 2024
Just got my head in the sink AGAIN🤮

Mar 9, 2024
I totally get the seasonal decor ( don’t pile on me ) I like to switch it out when it’s appropriate - definitely not Halloween in bloody August but won’t be chuckling like Mutley and wetting my knickers! I like to buy a few pieces every year and I buy what I know will still be good in years to come. All my stuff is packed properly in boxes and put away - all the se she buys will either be binned or put away covered in cat piss and hair! And just to say I don’t have Disney Halloween stuff in every corner! 🤣

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
I totally get the seasonal decor ( don’t pile on me ) I like to switch it out when it’s appropriate - definitely not Halloween in bloody August but won’t be chuckling like Mutley and wetting my knickers! I like to buy a few pieces every year and I buy what I know will still be good in years to come. All my stuff is packed properly in boxes and put away - all the se she buys will either be binned or put away covered in cat piss and hair! And just to say I don’t have Disney Halloween stuff in every corner! 🤣
Puffy has a Disney Halloween tree pass it on 🤣🤣

But no I agree, seasonal decor etc can be nice and classy, and it’s nice to change things up. But she buys every single thing she sees for each season, whether it’s pumpkins, Halloween or Xmas - and none of it is put out nice together and most of it never sees the light of day or used after the haul. She makes it tacky.

And I’m sorry but I don’t get grown adults buying stuffed toys 🙈🤣

Mar 9, 2024
Wouldn't like to run a blue light over that ved. Spunk bucket central. More DNA than the sperm bank
I could NEVER sleep in that bloody bedding 😱 bet it’s all bitty - classic example of cash can’t buy class - those cushions look ridiculous! She needs to buy some Kelly Hoppen styling books or something ! Everything she touches is just se - like an 80s caravan in Bridlington or a budget B&B 😱

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
I could NEVER sleep in that bloody bedding 😱 bet it’s all bitty - classic example of cash can’t buy class - those cushions look ridiculous! She needs to buy some Kelly Hoppen styling books or something ! Everything she touches is just se - like an 80s caravan in Bridlington or a budget B&B 😱
80’s caravan - that’s what her style is 🤣🤣🤣 nailed it.