Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Mar 9, 2024
Puffy has a Disney Halloween tree pass it on šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

But no I agree, seasonal decor etc can be nice and classy, and itā€™s nice to change things up. But she buys every single thing she sees for each season, whether itā€™s pumpkins, Halloween or Xmas - and none of it is put out nice together and most of it never sees the light of day or used after the haul. She makes it tacky.

And Iā€™m sorry but I donā€™t get grown adults buying stuffed toys šŸ™ˆšŸ¤£
Exactly ! Canā€™t stand dusty soft toys - not for me ! I do have a 8ft Halloween tree with moving spiders and a life size mummy in a coffin šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ they go up on Halloween night and down the next day - my bloke does the whole shebang for the kids šŸ¤£

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
Exactly ! Canā€™t stand dusty soft toys - not for me ! I do have a 8ft Halloween tree with moving spiders and a life size mummy in a coffin šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ they go up on Halloween night and down the next day - my bloke does the whole shebang for the kids šŸ¤£
See thatā€™s the difference, you are classy and you do it for the kids. Sheā€™s trashy and does it to try look like sheā€™s got some personality and itā€™s all about her and her content, not her kid.

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Puffy has a Disney Halloween tree pass it on šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

But no I agree, seasonal decor etc can be nice and classy, and itā€™s nice to change things up. But she buys every single thing she sees for each season, whether itā€™s pumpkins, Halloween or Xmas - and none of it is put out nice together and most of it never sees the light of day or used after the haul. She makes it tacky.

And Iā€™m sorry but I donā€™t get grown adults buying stuffed toys šŸ™ˆšŸ¤£
Same here šŸ˜©

lexilou

Mar 9, 2024
I could NEVER sleep in that bloody bedding šŸ˜± bet itā€™s all bitty - classic example of cash canā€™t buy class - those cushions look ridiculous! She needs to buy some Kelly Hoppen styling books or something ! Everything she touches is just se - like an 80s caravan in Bridlington or a budget B&B šŸ˜±
Im a fan of plain white good quality bedding. But rancid hole would have that filthy!

lexilou

Mar 9, 2024
Me to! And I bought life sized freddy kruger statues for out the front this year. I'm buzzing like an old fridge for Halloween

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Im a fan of plain white good quality bedding. But rancid hole would have that filthy!
Iā€™ve just put fresh white cotton bedding on and having an early night after a bath in new white cotton pyjamas.
You should try it Aimee, what with you having night sweats, nylon or polyester sheets and a duvet wearing a polyester nightie doesnā€™t really help. You know now youā€™re self diagnosed as being perimenopausal. The weight youā€™ve clapped on will not budge easily either šŸ˜˜

Mar 9, 2024
When are you putting your Halloween tree up Jo?
šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ it will go up for the Halloween parties - one the weekend before Halloween for the kids and one for the adults weekend after - itā€™s never up for more than a week x will you stop outing me! Iā€™m trying to destroy from within ! Ninja troll I am ! X

Mar 9, 2024
Mar 9, 2024
Iā€™ve just put fresh white cotton bedding on and having an early night after a bath in new white cotton pyjamas.
You should try it Aimee, what with you having night sweats, nylon or polyester sheets and a duvet wearing a polyester nightie doesnā€™t really help. You know now youā€™re self diagnosed as being perimenopausal. The weight youā€™ve clapped on will not budge easily either šŸ˜˜
THIS šŸ™ŒšŸ™Œ I use Molton Brown Milk Musk too cos itā€™s white and smells totally clean an classy - perfect night for me - heaven x

Mar 9, 2024
Imagine her grotty trotters and scaly legs - not to mention the filthy hair and herpes scabs in your beautiful bedding ! I wouldnā€™t let her kip in with the bloody donkeys! I honestly donā€™t know what Iā€™d do if someone brought someone like her to stay at mine - Iā€™d have a breakdown - the jet wash would be out - I just could not do it! I couldnā€™t even be polite Iā€™d be like nope sorry youā€™re a beast girl! I can ring ya a travel lodge - trot ya trotters on down the lane theres a good piggy !