Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Didn’t she say she had ordered new bedroom furniture when she got Harold some? I’m sure she did?
Oh god knows, another load of flat packed stuff maybe. She’ll need a decent bed frame that’s for sure. Possibly a stair lift because after Christmas she’s going to be even bigger and breathless, unable to make it up the stairs 😳

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
Why is she pretending to get confused with her words and using stupid voices! On a serious note does she have something wrong with her?
Where to start.

Mythomania, alcoholism, ablutophobia, BV, herpes, munchausen, onionmania, obesity, botoxdentitus, lazyitis, fish spunk aversion, colourblindness, fake anxiety .. to name a few.

Maybe one of those causes the confusion she presents with when it suits.

shesaidwhat

May 19, 2024
England
Well since shaimless is feeling all ‘ spooky szn’ 🎃 I think it’s about time this absolute classic made an appearance again 😂😂 behave this year Aimee! Halloween trees have feelings too!!! 🤣
View attachment v0f044gc0000ckgo8lbc77u58fjdbcm0.mp4
Common sense says you don't just stack everything on one side!

You can see how uncomfortable that sofa is by the way she sprawls herself across it.

And another thing, that GMC ad, the ends of her hair look drier than a nuns crotch.

shesaidwhat

May 19, 2024
England
Where to start.

Mythomania, alcoholism, ablutophobia, BV, herpes, munchausen, onionmania, obesity, botoxdentitus, lazyitis, fish spunk aversion, colourblindness, fake anxiety .. to name a few.

Maybe one of those causes the confusion she presents with when it suits.
Tell you what it isn't perimenopause! No peri woman who is sweating like a kid in a sweetshop would ever put acrylic teddy bear bedding on in August! You'd melt faster than the wicked witch of the west. Cotton, stick to cotton or did WLW not give her that advice. Those nasty pyjamas will her a dose of thrush if she is peri. She's just dirty.

** think I might have woken up angry!

Aimee5bellies

May 22, 2024
Reality
Tell you what it isn't perimenopause! No peri woman who is sweating like a kid in a sweetshop would ever put acrylic teddy bear bedding on in August! You'd melt faster than the wicked witch of the west. Cotton, stick to cotton or did WLW not give her that advice. Those nasty pyjamas will her a dose of thrush if she is peri. She's just dirty.

I can’t even have a duvet on the bed. Can’t sleep on top of it or under it as my night sweats are awful.

She absolutely isn’t peri menopausal. Her sweats are because she’s withdrawing from not drinking for a few hours! Beer sweats Aimee not peri menopausal ones

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024

Yeah she’s not perimenopause, she’s just seen it mentioned and decided it’s this months illness cos she needs content and loves the sympathy from the toothless mafia.

Can you imagine what a complete and utter nightmare she’ll have been when pregnant with H 🤣

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
Has she done her annual moan about the cost of uniform/school shoes yet? If not it will be coming. Letting the huns know how spenny the uniform is, whilst also blowing bucket loads of cash on useless tat 💸💰💸💰💸💰💸💰💸
Not yet 🤣 she said she’s going into town next week for H’s birthday presents but no mention of back to school. She’ll do that in M&S so she can go in the food hall for treats.