Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Aimee5bellies

May 22, 2024
Reality
Has she done her annual moan about the cost of uniform/school shoes yet? If not it will be coming. Letting the huns know how spenny the uniform is, whilst also blowing bucket loads of cash on useless tat 💸💰💸💰💸💰💸💰💸
Not yet but she’ll complain school shoes are £60 but she’s swanning round in £300 sunnies! Make it make sense. I’m just off to get school shoes and trainers today & I know I won’t get much change from £150 but they’re needed and even though I could do with some new trainers myself, they’re not a necessity. Aimee needs to learn spending on her kid is a priority not a chore.

Mar 8, 2024
What was that dinner video. The start where she goes to say a word then acts like she gets confused but she doesn’t actually say anything to sound like she got mixed up if you get me to then say her brain isn’t working or whatever she says. I don’t understand what this s is all about lately. The stupid voices she does as well. She’s manic as do

Aimee5bellies

May 22, 2024
Reality
She will buy H uniform on the Friday before the term starts. She will go to M&S for her shoes and wonder why they are sold out and don’t have the size she needs because she can’t organise herself sooner as her daughters care and welfare doesn’t come close to a Primark Haul.
I bought shirts and trousers in June in M&S 20% off offer. I’ve then been picking stuff up since then. Spread the cost as I can’t afford to do it in one shop, plus it don’t suit my stress levels. It’s how I’ve done it for the last 15 years and it works for me plus knowing their sizes sell out quickly it’s best to get them while in stock

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
She will buy H uniform on the Friday before the term starts. She will go to M&S for her shoes and wonder why they are sold out and don’t have the size she needs because she can’t organise herself sooner as her daughters care and welfare doesn’t come close to a Primark Haul.
The kid is an afterthought. She doesn’t think like a parent or act like one. She doesn’t even know her daughter’s clothes size, which that alone is a disgrace.

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
What was that dinner video. The start where she goes to say a word then acts like she gets confused but she doesn’t actually say anything to sound like she got mixed up if you get me to then say her brain isn’t working or whatever she says. I don’t understand what this s is all about lately. The stupid voices she does as well. She’s manic as do
She thinks it makes her seem ditsy and quirky, and that it’s funny. Well it’s about as funny as cramp and just makes her appear pissed up.

lexilou

Mar 9, 2024
It's so she can play on the perimenopaus, like she has brain fog

It's the last of those little girls funeral today will she go.and line the streets I wonder 🤔
No probs not, she ain’t even mentioned the other two, Oinking Olga & the dutty old bike mother made their dutty coin from it in the first few days. They both proved we were all right when we called them grief thief’s. 🐽😡🐀

cate

Apr 16, 2024
merseyside
She’s getting a new freezer so she can stock up at Costco - that’s what she deems a priority.
She will enjoy filling up the new pending freezer as buying all she can will give her that Dopamine Hit - that she craves.
THEN as she’s too lazy to EVER cook decent varied meals full of protein & vitamins… she will just carry on with the Take away foods 🤷🏽‍♀️
We can all see right through her.
She’s a crank!
And the saddest part of it is… her child suffers through the lack of nutrition.
She’s such a selfish , lying 🤥, greedy disgrace

Mar 9, 2024
That dent in her head is definitely getting worse by the day! Perimenopause my arse - the polyester pjs, yeti dressing gown and that sty cheapo bedding - bet her crotch stinks like hull docks not to mention the yeasty tits! No woman suffering with temp control would even think about it!
Surely she must get anxious when attempting a new brand though! She must s herself about who’s gunna say what to them? Gotta hand it to her though she dosnt seem bothered ! I get anxious waiting to see who I’m gunna have to boycott next 🤣🤣
My busy day today -
Up at 5
Wash on
Breakfast & lunches done
20 min run with the pooch
Washing on the line & another wash on
Beds sorted
Hoovered upstairs
Cleaned 2 bathrooms
Loaded dishwasher
Prepped dinner
Dropped pooch at daycare
Done an online shop
Showered dressed
Grandkids up, fed , sorted for going home
In my actual job for 9.30
Got meetings back to back till 2(won’t have time for a break)
Home visits till 5.30
Call to Tesco
Won’t be home till 7 ish
All 3 grandkids staying over tonight plus 1 fur baby ( they will not be having a sty take away)
Pick eldest up from swimming at 8
Bath all the tribe
Find 5 minutes to talk to husband if I’m lucky!
PLUS…….
Every bloody thing else that falls my way - same as every other working woman trying to support her family and juggle a full set of fing balls!

Wish to god all I had to do was talk into my phone and pick a few bits up! A fing sleepover is absolutely no big deal? Especially when you’ve nothing at all else to do!
😡😡😡😡🥊🥊🥊🔨🔨
She needs a dose of reality the clueless Trollope!