Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

TillyLou

Mar 9, 2024
Trollsville Village in Trollerton
That dent in her head is definitely getting worse by the day! Perimenopause my arse - the polyester pjs, yeti dressing gown and that sty cheapo bedding - bet her crotch stinks like hull docks not to mention the yeasty tits! No woman suffering with temp control would even think about it!
Surely she must get anxious when attempting a new brand though! She must s herself about who’s gunna say what to them? Gotta hand it to her though she dosnt seem bothered ! I get anxious waiting to see who I’m gunna have to boycott next 🤣🤣
My busy day today -
Up at 5
Wash on
Breakfast & lunches done
20 min run with the pooch
Washing on the line & another wash on
Beds sorted
Hoovered upstairs
Cleaned 2 bathrooms
Loaded dishwasher
Prepped dinner
Dropped pooch at daycare
Done an online shop
Showered dressed
Grandkids up, fed , sorted for going home
In my actual job for 9.30
Got meetings back to back till 2(won’t have time for a break)
Home visits till 5.30
Call to Tesco
Won’t be home till 7 ish
All 3 grandkids staying over tonight plus 1 fur baby ( they will not be having a sty take away)
Pick eldest up from swimming at 8
Bath all the tribe
Find 5 minutes to talk to husband if I’m lucky!
PLUS…….
Every bloody thing else that falls my way - same as every other working woman trying to support her family and juggle a full set of fing balls!

Wish to god all I had to do was talk into my phone and pick a few bits up! A fing sleepover is absolutely no big deal? Especially when you’ve nothing at all else to do!
😡😡😡😡🥊🥊🥊🔨🔨
She needs a dose of reality the clueless Trollope!
The dent is proper denting today isn’t it. She looks like a proper t.
Still scratting away at her scalp as well 🤢 I see the new GMC shampoo is working wonders to help with her scalp which has god knows what lurking in it 🤢 lice, fleas, scabs, grease, etc etc
lice scalp GIF

TillyLou

Mar 9, 2024
Apparently already working for her, yet she’s scratting away at her scalp as usual. You’ll say anything to get money you fing fraud!
No amount of shampoo will get rid of your crusty scalp if you only wash yourself and shower once in a blue moon. You can see the stench that she gives off 🤢

Attachments

• 0E1A8852-6902-46FA-BBAD-8606BBF62494.jpeg
    0E1A8852-6902-46FA-BBAD-8606BBF62494.jpeg
    277.6 KB · Views: 52

Time 2 Chat

May 18, 2024
United Kingdom
I’ve got an awful feeling that she’s been invited to the M&S Christmas Food Event. It’s normally end of August / September time.
( I hope I’m wrong🫣)
I love Markies foods but IF they offer her a deal… I’m done 👍🏼
Complaints will be coming
And M&S won’t like that!
Whatever it is it sounds like a last minute invite as usual. Need to fill the room a bit

AllNipsNoTits

Jul 8, 2024
London
Puffy has a Disney Halloween tree pass it on 🤣🤣

But no I agree, seasonal decor etc can be nice and classy, and it’s nice to change things up. But she buys every single thing she sees for each season, whether it’s pumpkins, Halloween or Xmas - and none of it is put out nice together and most of it never sees the light of day or used after the haul. She makes it tacky.

And I’m sorry but I don’t get grown adults buying stuffed toys 🙈🤣
Puffy will kick the tree to fuk now 😂😂😂💀

Mar 9, 2024
The dent is proper denting today isn’t it. She looks like a proper t.
Still scratting away at her scalp as well 🤢 I see the new GMC shampoo is working wonders to help with her scalp which has god knows what lurking in it 🤢 lice, fleas, scabs, grease, etc etc
lice scalp GIF
Offs!!!!!! Cheers !!!!! I’m gipping !!! 🤬 can’t you do I warning !! X

Mar 7, 2024
Not yet but she’ll complain school shoes are £60 but she’s swanning round in £300 sunnies! Make it make sense. I’m just off to get school shoes and trainers today & I know I won’t get much change from £150 but they’re needed and even though I could do with some new trainers myself, they’re not a necessity. Aimee needs to learn spending on her kid is a priority not a chore.
I've totalled up £540 for my pair to go back to school, thankfully they don't need new trainers just the school shoes. She has absolutely no idea, or a care how real people manage without the bottomless bank of dad

Last edited:

Time 2 Chat

May 18, 2024
United Kingdom
Never mentions for Harper to try it. Just for herself. Greedy f
The whole thing made no sense. To start with I thought she'd never tried it before. But later it was the best she'd ever tasted. And in-between it was like she'd never had it before but also that she had eaten it before.
She really can't have played that back before posting it

TillyLou

Mar 9, 2024
I've totalled up £540 for my pair to go back to school, thankfully they don't need new trainers just the school shoes. She has absolutely no idea, or a care how real people manage without the bottomless bank of dad
I save up £50 per month throughout the year because I have 3 to buy for, and it’s less of a shock to the bank balance when I do the school shop😂
I agree, she considers herself as a ‘single mama’, yet has no clue about the realities for some people when it comes to things like school uniform shopping. Some people really struggle and she rubs it in peoples faces buying unnecessary tat and flaunting it. I can imagine it may make some people feel like s because as a single mother she seems to have a bottomless pit of money, yet some of her followers might be struggling to afford food to feed their children.
There’s so much she could do with her platform to become more relatable and give tips to single parents to help. But all she cares about is money money money