Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

May 30, 2024
UK
Her mouth slapping is outrageous
I can’t stand noisy eaters. She slaps her lips constantly even when she’s just talking. I’d smack her one if she ate like that near me because I get irrational rage when I hear it. I don’t know how anyone can stand being near her she is utterly vile and she really is an unattractive eater. That Naidoo mouth 🤮

Aimee5bellies

May 22, 2024
Reality
I've totalled up £540 for my pair to go back to school, thankfully they don't need new trainers just the school shoes. She has absolutely no idea, or a care how real people manage without the bottomless bank of dad
I’ve actually got a bargain today & school shoes cost £40 instead of £80. Sale on & student discount saved me today!

Saving trainers until next week now as was too busy & the stress was unreal!

She will never know what it’s like to save or budget and that’s one of the many things that makes her unrelatable

Mar 8, 2024
I can’t stand noisy eaters. She slaps her lips constantly even when she’s just talking. I’d smack her one if she ate like that near me because I get irrational rage when I hear it. I don’t know how anyone can stand being near her she is utterly vile and she really is an unattractive eater. That Naidoo mouth 🤮
It’s so loud. It’s a bad habit she has even when she just talks. It’s a disgusting sound 🤢🤢🤢

My name is

Mar 8, 2024
Bucks
What was that dinner video. The start where she goes to say a word then acts like she gets confused but she doesn’t actually say anything to sound like she got mixed up if you get me to then say her brain isn’t working or whatever she says. I don’t understand what this s is all about lately. The stupid voices she does as well. She’s manic as do
It’s cause she googled and read that peri menopause can cause forgetfulness, 🙄 it’s all put on

Apr 1, 2024
Ireland
Orrrr she's DYINNNNG from a bad throat from the dentist 👀🤣 Honest to goodness I type and read on here and it's like a parallel universe that you couldn't make up 🤣🤣🤣

Lay on her bathroom floor with Gash flash shoving ice pops up her crusty hole 🤢🤢

I do wonder sometimes whether this is actually real or whether i have been taken to another world by aliens or am simply imagining/dreaming it all. You couldn't write this as a drama.

Apr 1, 2024
Ireland
😂😂 she kept having to go on about her sore throat as it was obvious she had absolutely no intention of getting back on live today.

I can see her being dropped soon

I hope so and would love that for her. I don't think they will though. They seem to be a company who will use anyone to promote them and their products and will keep using individuals no matter what.

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
She’s got H’s friends coming for a sleepover/girls party 😐🤬
Me eyeeeeez are in the back ov me yedddd
Sat 'morning' opener. Calling it already 🤡😂 followed by the girls have put their orders in 🙄😂 Whereas if it was me I'd be making breakfast and telling them.. if you don't want it.. lump it. She makes herself a fing cafe worker drowning everything in choccy spread 🤢 More fool her knob!! 🙄

Aimee5bellies

May 22, 2024
Reality
It’s cause she googled and read that peri menopause can cause forgetfulness, 🙄 it’s all put on
She’ll be working her way through the 30+ symptoms, plenty of fent for her.. but first she needs to realise being layered up, sleeping under a duvet, blanket etc is not something that a peri menopausal woman does!

I’m sat in shorts and a vest top with a neck fan & im absolutely roasting. Have already changed and showered once & she’s wrapped up like a fat Eskimo living in -19 degree. Beer sweats gonna get you along with the five bellies

Apr 1, 2024
Ireland
She doesn’t sit on her sofa no more but was sprawled on it on her birthday and again on her insensitive kids party whilst the others were on dining chairs??!! Not just sitting/ perching…. Sprawled

In aimee's world sleeping or being sprauled on the sofa isn't sitting on the sofa. So therefore she doesn't sit on it anymore but she lies on it or whatever but that's not sitting so she hasn't told a lie in her world. Ah i don't know, it's absolute madness.

My name is

Mar 8, 2024
Bucks
She’ll be working her way through the 30+ symptoms, plenty of fent for her.. but first she needs to realise being layered up, sleeping under a duvet, blanket etc is not something that a peri menopausal woman does!

I’m sat in shorts and a vest top with a neck fan & im absolutely roasting. Have already changed and showered once & she’s wrapped up like a fat Eskimo living in -19 degree. Beer sweats gonna get you along with the five bellies
Exactly!
I’m through with the menopause now, I’m 64, but I still get really hot, I’m also in shorts and vest, it’s absolute bollocks she’s peri! All for attention! Can’t wait till it actually does hit her!