Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
My apologies to all dogs out there. Love you 😍🐶😂
I can’t watch her 😂 absolutely draining isn’t she, although she must be so exhausted from having to make s up for content. It’s so nice to be able to go out and not pick up your phone and have to film. She’s missing out, she doesn’t even know it. She’s going to be overweight and single for the rest of her days so that’s karma. I’ll sit back and enjoy the show 😂

Mar 9, 2024
I'm not being funny but if my 9 year olds mate asked for 20 nuggets and fries i would tell them to do off and not be greedy!!! I would be mortified if my child had asked for that. And she bought another 20. 40 fing nuggets
Didn’t happen though did it - the kid will have just asked for a nugget meal - it’s GOBBLING OLGA again - no kid would be saying oh I want the box of 20 nugs! - GOBBLE GOBBLE GOBBLE - WADDLE WADDLE WADDLE

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
I'm not being funny but if my 9 year olds mate asked for 20 nuggets and fries i would tell them to do off and not be greedy!!! I would be mortified if my child had asked for that. And she bought another 20. 40 fing nuggets
Shut up!!! She has not said that 🤣🤣🤣
What a lying t. How many did the kid have 4? And the rest down her fat neck 🦛 Greedy hog! 😂😂
Can someone post it please 😂🐷

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Shut up!!! She has not said that 🤣🤣🤣
What a lying t. How many did the kid have 4? And the rest down her fat neck 🦛 Greedy hog! 😂😂
Can someone post it please 😂🐷
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂I’m really looking forward to seeing her getting bigger. Then by the time Christmas comes around she won’t be able to filter her size away. She’s going to be fat, even more breathless and she’s only got herself to blame. She could easily wear an orange jumpsuit now and be mistaken for a walking talking pumpkin 🎃

Apr 1, 2024
Wakefield
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂I’m really looking forward to seeing her getting bigger. Then by the time Christmas comes around she won’t be able to filter her size away. She’s going to be fat, even more breathless and she’s only got herself to blame. She could easily wear an orange jumpsuit now and be mistaken for a walking talking pumpkin 🎃
She’s probably stacking weight on incase her TikTok goes down the ster. She can do Santa in department stores over the festive period.

Alfie60

Mar 16, 2024
Uk
Tik tok very sad atm a beautiful lady I follow oliviafaywe had a baby that only lived 2 days she has a little girl nova who's just one ,then you have poppy n jay milking the sex of thier new born baby ,and emma and her obsession for strawberry themed clothes for her little girl and just come on fyp a lady called jo died from mental health problems and then we have this creature who is just not in touch with the real world at all .
And I really don't agree with putting your kids on tik tok for a job ...

Tik tok is not going to last forever Ammie I feel for your daughter at school ...what job does your mom do ?? O she shows people what we are eating for dinner on tik tok ...

TillyLou

Mar 9, 2024
Trollsville Village in Trollerton
Tik tok very sad atm a beautiful lady I follow oliviafaywe had a baby that only lived 2 days she has a little girl nova who's just one ,then you have poppy n jay milking the sex of thier new born baby ,and emma and her obsession for strawberry themed clothes for her little girl and just come on fyp a lady called jo died from mental health problems and then we have this creature who is just not in touch with the real world at all .
And I really don't agree with putting your kids on tik tok for a job ...

Tik tok is not going to last forever Ammie I feel for your daughter at school ...what job does your mom do ?? O she shows people what we are eating for dinner on tik tok ...
I saw the post yesterday by the lady called Olivia. How absolutely heart breaking 💔 I can’t imagine how that must feel. Some people don’t realise how lucky they are and take things for granted