Mar 9, 2024
Trollsville Village in Trollerton
Just to amuse myself. 🤣🤣🤣
What an absolute CLASSIC 😂😂😂
Throwing a hissy fit cos Dave wanted a night out with his mates
The poor tree getting yeeted
The string attached to the lights
The absolute s tip of her living room
The song which is absolutely ironic because she then proceeded to talk s about him on the internet
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
Top tier entertainment Aims 👌🏼

Alfie60

Mar 16, 2024
Uk
I saw the post yesterday by the lady called Olivia. How absolutely heart breaking 💔 I can’t imagine how that must feel. Some people don’t realise how lucky they are and take things for granted
Shes so beautiful I've followed her from the start ,her wedding ,just a really down to earth lady ,does not post her little girl all the time ,fashion ,make up ,cooking tips ,my heart breaks for her 💔

cate

Apr 16, 2024
merseyside
Serving up Breakfast in LAST NIGHTS pyj’s which she also served up DUD then slept in them 🤢🤮 she’s touching all the food again which turns my stomach.
And serving the Food on the baby plates again.🙈
Why can’t she just shower and present herself properly 🤷🏽‍♀️

Attachments

• IMG_0063.png
    IMG_0063.png
    451.4 KB · Views: 25

Aimee5bellies

May 22, 2024
Reality
Serving up Breakfast in LAST NIGHTS pyj’s which she also served up DUD then slept in them 🤢🤮 she’s touching all the food again which turns my stomach.
Has she slept in that jumper?! A peri menopausal woman sleeping in a jumper - fing hell I’ve been doing it all wrong and sleeping in the thinnest slip ever!

Attachments

• v0f044gc0000cr4qmunog65r837hjju0.mp4
    28.1 MB

TillyLou

Mar 9, 2024
Trollsville Village in Trollerton
If my girls were friends with harper there’s no way I’d let them stay over at her house.