Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

cate

Apr 16, 2024
merseyside
Just to amuse myself. 🤣🤣🤣
That fing living room 🙈🙈🙈
The ceiling. The furniture. fing everything is so dated - she spends her money on the wrong things.
Sort your home out!!
Obviously aimless has no taste whatsoever. Get your fing face out of the fridge, put your phone down and Look at some magazines or even better get some professional help as you clearly need it and for the house too!
Maybe gets some tips on how to present yourself for ‘work’

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
That fing living room 🙈🙈🙈
The ceiling. The furniture. fing everything is so dated - she spends her money on the wrong things.
Sort your home out!!
Obviously aimless has no taste whatsoever. Get your fing face out of the fridge, put your phone down and Look at some magazines or even better get some professional help as you clearly need it and for the house too!
Maybe gets some tips on how to present yourself for ‘work’
She’s a complete do up

Mar 7, 2024
Under the Troll bridge
Take it aimee saw my comment on the plates last night 😃. My daughter is 6 and hates baby plates as she calls H is what 9 or 10 she's hardly a preen ager as she calls her time to get rid of the baby plates lobe
My youngest two are are aged 4&8 and won’t have their food served off plastic plates as they say they are for babies.

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
What an absolute CLASSIC 😂😂😂
Throwing a hissy fit cos Dave wanted a night out with his mates
The poor tree getting yeeted
The string attached to the lights
The absolute s tip of her living room
The song which is absolutely ironic because she then proceeded to talk s about him on the internet
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
Top tier entertainment Aims 👌🏼
Not to mention the POLO Tshirt 😂😂😂

TillyLou

Mar 9, 2024
Trollsville Village in Trollerton
Dave obviously just saw her as an easy ride to pass some time, get his dick wet, steak dinners, being taken on trips away (the lakes, the Anthony Joshua fight in London)
Throwing money at fellas and love bombing them won’t get you a serious relationship Shamey. Nor will faking a pregnancy or trying to trap them with a pregnancy. Dave had a lucky escape.
You’re an easy shag, and probably a lazy one lying there like a sack of potatoes. You’re full of drama having sold your soul to social media. I can’t imagine any fella wanting to deal with your s show of a life.
Social media really is her down fall and is sabotaging her life.