Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Aimee

Mar 8, 2024
She goes on about being kind?!?

Was she kind when she said Pete wicks takes drugs? Accused Andy of DV? Accused D2 of all sorts and stalked him and his kids? What she done to SJ? Obviously knew what her uncle\dad was up too and still took the cash payment? Telling the whole of tik Tok H has started her periods (not in as many words but implied it)!

She really gets on my nerves🤬

Muggle

Mar 8, 2024
One size larger than her sister 😳 okey dokey
She's at least twice the size of Charlie!! Watched Charlies vlog on the bouncy castle and playing basketball with Ralph, great to see how much she really does adore him. Thisboringmama would never do stuff like that with Harper, She's perfectly happy to leave her to her ipad so it doesn't require any of the delusion fat slags attention, cos she clearly can't be arsed with her daughter and be a proper parent

May 30, 2024
UK
More nail se? What happened to the other company or is this the same one? These fs write these comments themselves to flog this s they sell
She used them when she was having a reaction to the usual salon ones she has done then within weeks the DIY nails were never heard of again and it was back to the salon for those tacky talons. This must be another nail company and they look just as se as the other one. They are the wrong size and shape

Muggle

Mar 8, 2024
She used them when she was having a reaction to the usual salon ones she has done then within weeks the DIY nails were never heard of again and it was back to the salon for those tacky talons. This must be another nail company and they look just as se as the other one. They are the wrong size and shape
And rhe colour is fing hideous too!

Mar 8, 2024
She just gets them too long and too tacky. She really doesn’t have a clue. The length of her nails knocks me sick

TillyLou

Mar 9, 2024
Trollsville Village in Trollerton
Hey mrs - how you doing? Is your family member doing ok now? ❤️
Hey, I’m doing ok, thank you for asking 😘
My family member is doing a lot better. Still doing lots of house calls but so thankful she is doing good ❤️ hope you’re doing good too babe. I’m trying to keep up to date with all of the posts on here, and as usual, you are all hilarious 😆

Apr 3, 2024
Wales
So just to put aimless into perspective here.

She was bullied at school.
She was forced to eat food she didn't want so she has an eating disorder.
She had psychosis after harper. Worst labour EVER.
She had cdiff.
She had some form of cancer/melanoma.
She has anxiety which causes her to faint. But she can control the panic attacks until she is in the safety of her own home.
She has depression.
She had a miscarriage.
She can't take her daughter away on her own due to her anxiety bit can prance off to London on her own or when she has some dick.
She can't do the school run due to anxiety.
She has perimenopause.

Have I missed anything?
She has a heart condition where her consultant has told her to drink more coffee!! 👀👀🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
Sorry for all the likes. Had over 10 pages to catch up on about this fat meff and my god you ladies did not disappoint you absolute funny fers 🤣🤣

In her Primark video - erm if you’d had a miscarriage and it was approaching the time it allegedly happened would you be all giggles and coo’s over baby clothes. No. On the rest of the tat. She needs therapy. She copies that Lauren S buying all the tat and the fake excitement over it, jeez.

On her clap back (latest one) - what a smug, cocky, chubby scrubber she is. Sat there with her hatchet face thinking she’s some queen of kindness. I bet there is more kindness in the cells at HMP New Hall than in her little finger. And her Sainsbury's encounter didn’t happen, just another lie to go with the 20,345 ones she’s already told. I love we rattle her! And we rattle her cos the truth hurts - simply as. And how these bullshitters love the words bullying, troll and jealousy etc - do bore off and at least find something witty to comeback with ffs. And if I had her history of dangerous lies and bullying the likes of SJ then I wouldn’t be lecturing anyone about kindness. Jabba certainly has some audacity doesn’t she 🤣

And she said we must be breaking some laws somewhere - erm why don’t you ask your Police case worker? That’s right - another lie to add to Lexi’s list eh!!!

Mar 9, 2024
Hey, I’m doing ok, thank you for asking 😘
My family member is doing a lot better. Still doing lots of house calls but so thankful she is doing good ❤️ hope you’re doing good too babe. I’m trying to keep up to date with all of the posts on here, and as usual, you are all hilarious 😆
Glad to hear it ❤️ keep going babe

Mar 9, 2024
Sorry for all the likes. Had over 10 pages to catch up on about this fat meff and my god you ladies did not disappoint you absolute funny fers 🤣🤣

In her Primark video - erm if you’d had a miscarriage and it was approaching the time it allegedly happened would you be all giggles and coo’s over baby clothes. No. On the rest of the tat. She needs therapy. She copies that Lauren S buying all the tat and the fake excitement over it, jeez.

On her clap back (latest one) - what a smug, cocky, chubby scrubber she is. Sat there with her hatchet face thinking she’s some queen of kindness. I bet there is more kindness in the cells at HMP New Hall than in her little finger. And her Sainsbury's encounter didn’t happen, just another lie to go with the 20,345 ones she’s already told. I love we rattle her! And we rattle her cos the truth hurts - simply as. And how these bullshitters love the words bullying, troll and jealousy etc - do bore off and at least find something witty to comeback with ffs. And if I had her history of dangerous lies and bullying the likes of SJ then I wouldn’t be lecturing anyone about kindness. Jabba certainly has some audacity doesn’t she 🤣

And she said we must be breaking some laws somewhere - erm why don’t you ask your Police case worker? That’s right - another lie to add to Lexi’s list eh!!!
Love it ❤️ wondered where you’d gone !