Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
So just to put aimless into perspective here.

She was bullied at school.
She was forced to eat food she didn't want so she has an eating disorder.
She had psychosis after harper. Worst labour EVER.
She had cdiff.
She had some form of cancer/melanoma.
She has anxiety which causes her to faint. But she can control the panic attacks until she is in the safety of her own home.
She has depression.
She had a miscarriage.
She can't take her daughter away on her own due to her anxiety bit can prance off to London on her own or when she has some dick.
She can't do the school run due to anxiety.
She has perimenopause.

Have I missed anything?
She’s got a heart condition
She’s got a stomach condition
She was asked to be a speaker at a womans aid conference
She was a victim of DV
She has sensitive eyes but has had multiple cosmetic procedures on them.
She forgets to eat
She doesn’t use sunbeds
She doesn’t use filters

I could list at least 30 other lies too. Biggest bullshitter on the app.

Mar 9, 2024
She’s got a heart condition
She’s got a stomach condition
She was asked to be a speaker at a womans aid conference
She was a victim of DV
She has sensitive eyes but has had multiple cosmetic procedures on them.
She forgets to eat
She doesn’t use sunbeds
She doesn’t use filters

I could list at least 30 other lies too. Biggest bullshitter on the app.
Wish she would tell us all what happened to the skin cancer 🤣 must have cleared up with the sun bed! Walking miracle this one!

SleepyLion

Mar 9, 2024
Just tying to catch up again -

What the hell is that wink video for Vav trying to make out she the supportive friend of the year whilst necking a glass of Prosecco.

Then the video saying wouldn’t it be nice if the world was kinder and how she just had to say something when someone was being unkind to a shop worker - did she do! She cries when does the school run and sees mums who don’t like her.

Saw this comment she left as well - when has she ever done giveaways?
I have never seen her donate anything she gets.

Attachments

• IMG_2983.jpeg
    IMG_2983.jpeg
    157.5 KB · Views: 66
Mar 17, 2024
Birky
First of all olga - if any of us pulled some random on the street - I’d bet my wages 99%of them wouldn’t have a bloody clue who you are cos your are not famous love 🤣🤣
Secondly any one with half a brain who has had the misfortune to watch your bullshit will be fully aware of this site and the fact that all people do here is call you out! I mean take the classic “ let me know which outfit you prefer” someone says the red but you like the blue - BOOM 💥 WRONG ANSWER!! BLOCK THE TROLL! Very likely they will ask us out for a coffee n sticky bun to say thank you for our dedication and bravery to the cause!
Lastly - very doubtful any of us could find one of your arse lickers - they will only be allowed out onto the institutions grounds with a helper wielding a tranquilliser gun !
You see - yes I totally agree that without any context and no knowledge of who you are and the damage you cause, the average person in the street could think we are harsh - but show them the stunts you pull, your utter disregard for anyone or their feelings- your dangerous lies and not to mention your skanky ways and neglect of your child - ooh let’s not forget the dangerous and damaging slanderous claims of false DV directed at any bloke unfortunate enough look at you sideways! The way you would happily skank the last fiver from some vulnerable soul based on a lie- ooh and of course the way you lie and make an absolute mockery of anyone suffering with real MH issues when ever it suits you. Show them the receipts Olga and then see what they have to say !
My family and friends could never be ashamed of me either - you see I am loved and respected and my opinion is valued and you think they’d be ashamed that I’m angry that toads like you think we should all quietly absorb your stinking se and the daily ? Nah mate - they know exactly what I’d say to your face never mind on here- I don’t suffer fools in real life so get on n trot off!
Give that girl a clap 👏🏼 👏🏼 👏🏼 👏🏼 👏🏼 👏🏼
Not the clap Shamey has though. I agree with every word! And I bloody love ya too. There are people you've never met but know you would be such good friends. I hope one day we can all have a big troll party 🥳❤️ She's a joke of a woman, mother, friend and person! I'd be mortified to know her and would LOVE to gift her a mirror and tell her a few truths about herself! Prick!

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
Just tying to catch up again -

What the hell is that wink video for Vav trying to make out she the supportive friend of the year whilst necking a glass of Prosecco.

Then the video saying wouldn’t it be nice if the world was kinder and how she just had to say something when someone was being unkind to a shop worker - did she do! She cries when does the school run and sees mums who don’t like her.

Saw this comment she left as well - when has she ever done giveaways?
I have never seen her donate anything she gets.
She used to pretend she was going to do a giveaway when she would sit pissed up on lives writing names down - remember that 🤣🤣 and someone once suggested giving the excessive stuff she gets sent to charity and she scoffed ‘I use it and give some to my mum and sister’ 🙄 so kind.

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
Give that girl a clap 👏🏼 👏🏼 👏🏼 👏🏼 👏🏼 👏🏼
Not the clap Shamey has though. I agree with every word! And I bloody love ya too. There are people you've never met but know you would be such good friends. I hope one day we can all have a big troll party 🥳❤️ She's a joke of a woman, mother, friend and person! I'd be mortified to know her and would LOVE to gift her a mirror and tell her a few truths about herself! Prick!
A big troll party would be epic 🤣🤣 imagine us hilarious bunch of mad heads pissed up on tequilla 🤣 yes you would all be doing tequilla shots with me!

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
That’s the one! I’d love to be able to have nice nails but my job doesn’t allow it. However I would absolutely not have disgusting claws like hers 🤢 she seems to use them more as kitchen utensils to handle food
You just know she’s not a wash your hands after the toilet type so imagine what’s under those nails 🤢🤢

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
Morning fy cockiness....
Oh Dear God 😳 None of that happened did it hun 🤣 I mean the lips are moving = LIES! ⚠️ Sorry I'm late to the party I've been out all day. I finished my full-time job 😉 at 8am and then I went for a swim to wake me up. Became a Godmother to my best friends girl because I'm a loving, trustworthy person. Spent a lovely afternoon with friends and my partner ❤️ I did NOT come home and chat s to my phone about my OOTD with my jaw swinging. WE prepped and ate dinner together with good conversation and no phones. imagine!! I'll tell you how I sleep at night. Peaceful as do. In a clean home that we work hard to pay for, a man who fing adores me. A police officer too 😋 Soz to brag 🤤 But he finds it as hilare as I do that speaking FACTS is interpretated as 'breaking the law' b please 🤣 Get your head out the comics love. The jokes on you 🤣🤡