Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

TillyLou

Mar 9, 2024
Trollsville Village in Trollerton
Doesn't she call it her bangs? 😂 😂 😂 Does she still have it or has it grown out? She just drags her greasy strands up in a bobble these days so not sure if the quiff is still quiffing! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🖕🖕
I think it’s still there length wise, she just doesn’t do the awful quiff anymore 😂 her hair looks like rats tails

shesaidwhat

May 19, 2024
England
It’s literally like our grandkids when they learn a new bop at dance class 🤣 watch this - I’m really good aren’t I ?? Watch again cos I can do it better! She would have done at least 50 takes before she thought - god I’m looking smoking on this ! Remind me why a middle aged woman thinks this is ok? Just not a full shilling is she?
Reminds me of Shannon when she dances makes me shudder

bear78

Feb 29, 2024
Hey Everyone, so let me get this straight .... shes saying shes definitely menopausal, but continues to dress like shes going out in a blizzard?!is she actually for real now maybe I'm wrong and women out there do dress up in winter clothes in summer too through menopause. But surely there's no way if she's feeling hot flushes etc etc she'd be wearing that s! I spent my time mostly in t shirts and skimpy tops and quite frankly I melt even then !! If I'm wrong I apologise and it's just me lol

Aimee5bellies

May 22, 2024
Reality
Hey Everyone, so let me get this straight .... shes saying shes definitely menopausal, but continues to dress like shes going out in a blizzard?!is she actually for real now maybe I'm wrong and women out there do dress up in winter clothes in summer too through menopause. But surely there's no way if she's feeling hot flushes etc etc she'd be wearing that s! I spent my time mostly in t shirts and skimpy tops and quite frankly I melt even then !! If I'm wrong I apologise and it's just me lol
She’s nowhere near peri menopausal. Once she drops the fat Eskimo clothing and is wearing next to nothing (like she did when she was getting 🍆) she can’t say do all.

Mar 8, 2024
Well if Wendy says it looks good then it’s gospel!!! fing hell I’ve seen more qualified hairstylists in Audrey’s salon in Corrie 😳😳😂😂
It is gospel. What Wendy says goes and what Wendy says it’s always right. Even when she’s wrong she’s right. 😂😂 she really can’t do hair dressing. She really can’t. Stevie wonder could have been a better hair dresser

TillyLou

Mar 9, 2024
Trollsville Village in Trollerton
Another advert she’s fed up…. Can’t even get the name of the colour she’s currently wearing right 🤦‍♀️
Also the skin round her fingers look disgusting
Can’t say I’m in a rush to buy this kit
She done a s job doing them herself. It’s like she painted her cuticles as well and not prepped them at all. What a great advert Aims 👍🏼