Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
How embarrassing, imagine even responding to that comment

It's just more "Huns, shower me with praise"

Saint Aimless the lazy, entitled, slob of the north
She’s just an attention seeking w and the toothless mafia give her it. They are that thick they didn’t see her AD merged with the DUD as the calculated move for engagement it was. She knows her AD’s tank but her DUD’s do ok so needed the engagement.

TillyLou

Mar 9, 2024
Trollsville Village in Trollerton
Ooh ladies I have the hangover from hell! I’ve just realised I’ve come home with only one shoe! I threw up on the bloke n just missed the dog! I’m too old for this s! I’ve also come home with 3 hanging baskets and a traffic cone🫣mr puffy has gone to get me a McDonald’s- bless him - he drives me mad but he put me in the shower n got the sick out of my hair last night - he had to get in with me cos I couldn’t stand up - my mate actually slept in the utility room with the dog so hes been up running between us all night making sure we were ok - someone send help! 🥲
You’re an animal! 🤪🤪🤪 I love it! 😂😂😂

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
Lurkey - if you’re lurking - give us a wave so we know you’re ok 👋

Tom Hanks Hello GIF

Time 2 Chat

May 18, 2024
United Kingdom
Into gardening but too much trouble to record.
She could record before and after whatever she does. That would be easy.
Overrun with weeds. All pulled up.
New plants. What they are. When they flower.
How my plants have grown. How beautiful they look now they are blooming.

Boring to watch her reading.
Posts about what you've read, what you're reading. What you did and didn't like about the book.

Loads of ideas for posts there.

That's if she actually gardens and reads a book

And then…

Mar 9, 2024
Picture the scene - it’s right after the disastrous Give Me live, when we could all see just how much shameless uses the body tune app on her phone. Aimless is on the phone to Shirl, crying about the mean and nasty trolls telling the truth about her size - then Shirl has a brilliant idea! 💡she tells Aimless to do a try on haul of OVERSIZED clothing from Kyia the label. So she can still order it in a 12, show it to the camera and it will fit!
We never get a try on haul for anything else - Next, Zara or asos! Yet she is constantly wearing other new bits!! 🤔

bear78

Feb 29, 2024
That was me, my husband would come home from work in the dead of winter to be greeted by me cooking dinner in my bra and pants thinking that his luck was in. No chance, Buddy!! When I had a virus and had a temperature there was an element of joy about it because I could actually GET INTO BED, feel cosy and cover myself with the duvet so every cloud has a silver lining. Wearing a fleecy fluffy dressing gown? Never!!! I was 34 years old, far too young for menopause? Wrong, all done and dusted after another 11 years of hell when I would actually cry because I couldn't cool down no matter what I did. All this before HRT, I had to go through it cold turkey but wouldn't recomment it. If it's offered, take it.
I'm still waiting to see someone about mine ,I'll literally take anything that's going ,as waking up in a pool of sweat and feeling manky and like I haven't showered just aint the one lol .

bear78

Feb 29, 2024
Ooh ladies I have the hangover from hell! I’ve just realised I’ve come home with only one shoe! I threw up on the bloke n just missed the dog! I’m too old for this s! I’ve also come home with 3 hanging baskets and a traffic cone🫣mr puffy has gone to get me a McDonald’s- bless him - he drives me mad but he put me in the shower n got the sick out of my hair last night - he had to get in with me cos I couldn’t stand up - my mate actually slept in the utility room with the dog so hes been up running between us all night making sure we were ok - someone send help! 🥲
Omg I remember those days , always came home with something I nicked from someone in fancy dress or the good old traffic cone 🤣🤣

Mar 7, 2024
How does she not see that choosing to spend time at home and filling it with tat is filling a void in her life?? She doesn’t look happy, her eyes look dead. That 30 second serotonin hit doesn’t seem to be enough and that’s why she’s spending more and more
Who is she trying to convince, herself or us? She has nothing of any substance in her life. Her 'job' brings her grief, the work is becoming more sporadic and she is actively avoidig any jobs where she can't be filtered.
She's piled on the pounds so isn't getting enjoyment out of clothes any more.
Splashing thousands on cosmetic procedures wasn't the magic solution she was hoping for.
Her friends show up once in a blue moon, when they can be arsed and she's splashing the cash. She has parents who are the only people who spend any time with her, telling her how wonderful and beautiful she is - when they clearly should be saying grow up and get your s together!
5 cats, which probably seemed like a good idea at the time but the novelty has definately worn off now they aren't cute kittens. Especially now the sofa stinks of p*ss and needs replacing.
A daughter she professes to love so much and yet they interact with each other like strangers, walking on eggshells in case they upset each other. She can't even wash her daughters hair or take her away on her own, wendy has to be there.
Shopping, food and boozies are her only sources of happiness, it's a shallow, unhappy and unhealthy life. She's not very bright but even she must see it.

butterfly2005

Aug 22, 2024
Scotland
Well if Wendy says it looks good then it’s gospel!!! fing hell I’ve seen more qualified hairstylists in Audrey’s salon in Corrie 😳😳😂😂
But she says H graduated bob suits her lmao she blocked me because I asked if she was serious n when she was going to finally finish the style n it wasn't from faceless account 😂 should give lard arse the same cut ffs that preteen is going to get it tight 🙈🙈

butterfly2005

Aug 22, 2024
Scotland
Sounds like you had a fab night ❤️ my kinda night x

Happyday2000

Aug 15, 2024
Plymouth
Someone in the comments of Aimee’s video about buying crap all the time has said about her donating to charity and promoting it and she has said she does it all off camera 😂 no way she donates off camera. Also says she doesn’t film with it with the comments off she still gets hate. That woman couldn’t give back to others less fortunate unless she was held hostage I swear, amount of crap she buys

Aimee5bellies

May 22, 2024
Reality
Someone in the comments of Aimee’s video about buying crap all the time has said about her donating to charity and promoting it and she has said she does it all off camera 😂 no way she donates off camera. Also says she doesn’t film with it with the comments off she still gets hate. That woman couldn’t give back to others less fortunate unless she was held hostage I swear, amount of crap she buys
By donating she means she chucks in one of the skips she gets regularly and hopes someone will come take the crap out of it before it’s collected