Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Apr 3, 2024
Wales
Errrrmmm she says she is no plant expert. Hate to break it to you Aimless but you ain't an expert at hair and makeup either.

Does she se donate. Giving one or two products to gasher and our Charlie does not make you a charity hero.

The gaslighting on the comment regarding her mental health is ridiculous. It doesn't even make sense, never mind not even answering the genuine question by a real account.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240826_142822.jpg
    Screenshot_20240826_142822.jpg
    165.3 KB · Views: 72
Mar 9, 2024
Definitely! It sounds like she throws brilliant parties 🥳
Any time - really wish we could - but just let me get over this bear flu first 🤣🤣 I’ve got right done off the fella - proper told me off n I’ve had to sit there trying my best not to laugh - couldn’t look at my friend - like a pair of 6 year olds on the naughty step! Turns out the hanging baskets were from the village pub - he’s taken them back and brought my shoe home 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 good job we are mates with the landlord. My other friend woke up with a massive bruise on her bum not sure what from? My bloke (inspector bleeding Morse )deduces it’s from when she stood on a wheelie bin to pinch the hanging basket n she fell off! He’s seen the footage 😱 I’m in the dog house today! He’s such a mardi bum!

Mar 9, 2024
I bet the water is filthy when she gets out of it.
I don’t actually think she’s been in the bath. She’s not washed her hair, and if she’d had a lovely hot bubble bath, her hair would be damp I reckon. If I have a bath I have a shower straight after to wash my hair. But while I’m in the bath my hair gets damp from the steam. I couldn’t have a hot bath and not wash my hair.
How can anybody have a proper hot bath n not wash their hair? The steam makes my head itch 🤣

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Ooh it’s all kicking off in the spending money on tat video. Someone saying I wish I could spend like you do and some horror saying get a better paid job.
If she didn’t waste money on se she could modernise that hovel and get that ceiling sorted and rip out that awful fireplace. She’s not very stylish though and if she didn’t show her shopping there’s only DUD left so she’s stuck in a never ending cycle of buying se 😂

Regina.GG

Apr 23, 2024
leeds
Hi all hope ur all well, had a little break from watching her videos because the rage she brings to me is like no other! The child in her is beyond anything even a therapist could manage! She is so far gone from reality it's actually disturbing. What gets me she says she doesn't post all the good deeds she does ( sorry if its been mentioned got 6 pages to catch up on) what about the devastating events that happened in Southport? She was more than willing to let people know what she was doing then wasn't she! Let's not forget the post she refused to take to her neighbours at Xmas! Thats the kind of good will gestures she doesn't do the lying little rat! Someone put well if u posted all the good deeds she did she would get hate? Not if she was consistent and didn't post it for any other reason then to show kindness but she doesn't do it for that reason. She does it for validation and for sheep licking her stinking sweaty ass! Just admit all ur good for is showing off ya tat and eating ur self to a heart attack! Without those videos u would have absolutely nothing!

lexilou

Mar 9, 2024
Aw girls what a day!!!! I started my advanced asthetics today, been on the go since 4am. And I also had a GORGEOUS vampire facial. Can't wait to snuggle my dogs. On train home with a cocktail 🤣🤣

Someone fill me in. Have I missed much?

Attachments

• 20240826_163820.jpg
    20240826_163820.jpg
    119.8 KB · Views: 43

lexilou

Mar 9, 2024
Sounds AMAZING! Whatever a vampire facial is I want one please x
They take your blood, shake it about to get your plasma then put it in your face to regenerate your cells. It's a more complicated than that but it's the easy way to describe it. My skin feels amazing!

vampire facelift (PRP facelift) revitalizes your face without surgery. Providers inject platelet-rich plasma (PRP) with hyaluronic acid filler to contour your face, reduce wrinkles and plump skin. There are minimal side effects like bruising, swelling and tenderness.

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
Ooh it’s all kicking off in the spending money on tat video. Someone saying I wish I could spend like you do and some horror saying get a better paid job.
Her comment section is toxic, a poor woman being jumped on for do all. I’m glad one person is sticking up for her. And Miss Kindness just letting it happen eh 🙄 also see her being snarky in reply back to a poster too, she must have forgot her ‘if you’ve nothing nice to say’ crap already.