Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

TillyLou

Mar 9, 2024
Trollsville Village in Trollerton
Pumpkin spice just doesn’t appeal to me.
I’m partial to a small mocha made with coconut milk it’s like drinking a bounty 😋
It’s a caramel macchiato for me every time 😋 I like what I like and don’t tend to try anything new in case I don’t like it. It’s a rare treat though cos the prices are ridiculous

Mar 9, 2024
I’ve never had and will never have a pumpkin spiced latte, it’s reserved for bobble heads like aimless who think they look autumnal in a bobble hat, but really they look like a used jonny.

No offence to any here who partake in it, my judgment was not reserved for my non bobble hatted trolls.
It hurts when I laugh still ! Used Jonny tho! 🤣🤣🤣

Mar 9, 2024
It’s a caramel macchiato for me every time 😋 I like what I like and don’t tend to try anything new in case I don’t like it. It’s a rare treat though cos the prices are ridiculous
That’s my tipple - I just watch all those people asking for skinny double shot this n with triple something else half soy half nut milk shaken and stirred🤣🤣 with a bamboo spoon from Timbuktu with cherries on top n I’m like what the do are you lot on? - the bloke went mad to have a built in coffee machine when we last did the kitchen - I’ve never been near it - got no idea what the hell all the settings are for, looks like a training station for NASSA ! 🤣🤣

medusalou

Aug 26, 2024
scotland
If she didn’t waste money on se she could modernise that hovel and get that ceiling sorted and rip out that awful fireplace. She’s not very stylish though and if she didn’t show her shopping there’s only DUD left so she’s stuck in a never ending cycle of buying se 😂
She doesn’t have a lot going on in her life.shop,shop, shop ,eat ,drink. Buy a new pair of pyjamas every second day.and repeat.

Mar 9, 2024
I don’t know if you’re blocked but she’s posted a cook with me, dish up disaster and taste test 😂 sorry if the qualities rubbish I had to compress it!
View attachment 5C34A277-9121-4CD8-9B30-027D2DD2AD6F.mov
Awww thanks ❤️ - yep I’m blocked again - who the do likes burnt garlic? She needs some decent pans cos garlic should not do that - it was cremated! The heat is way too high and she uses way too much oil ! She really can’t do anything right can she!