Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Mar 13, 2024
UK
Aimee won’t know what one of those looks like seen as she let Dave ride her bare back. Spunk bucket
I still think this was so irresponsible! FFS she’s nearly 40 and was on all the apps and only knew him a few weeks. What would have happened if she went on to have a baby! Not that I believe she ever was pregnant.
She’s actually an embarrassment of a woman

Mar 9, 2024
I’ve been with my bloke for ever but if something were to happen I just don’t think I could get in on with a total stranger - its not cos I’m a prude either!. I’m definitely not judging here - each to their own but ffs she’s a mother and a middle aged one at that so surely you have a duty to be responsible. Imagine telling your impressionable child you’ve got pregnant by someone you and her barely know? It’s just wrong in my eyes. If it’s just you then fine go for it - accidents happen I get that but if she was pregnant (flying pigs just passes my window) its because she took zero responsibility and tried to nail him ( lucky lucky boy) what an example to show your daughter?
Also just to add for me it wouldn’t necessarily be doing the deed with someone new I’d find strange - it’s the after bit? Having to put you knickers back on in front of a stranger 😱🤣

Mar 8, 2024
She’s an excessive and wasteful t isn’t she. Someone on here added up her order, £27! For a snack 🙄
The mouth slapping was disgusting.
She’s making autumn and pumpkin her whole personality isn’t she. She looks like a scruffy t in this video.
What’s with her acting the way she does at the start when she’s saying everyone was tagging her, doing a stupid voice and trying to be funny. She’s as funny as constipation

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
She’s making autumn and pumpkin her whole personality isn’t she. She looks like a scruffy t in this video.
What’s with her acting the way she does at the start when she’s saying everyone was tagging her, doing a stupid voice and trying to be funny. She’s as funny as constipation
🤣🤣🤣 she’s more like Beko Jones by the day with the noises, the mmmm’s and the stating the obvious taste descriptions.

She’s got no personality and I’ve seen cardboard cut outs with more personality so she tries to jump on trends etc to make herself seem quirky and interesting. And it’s the hoodie hanging off one shoulder for me - it’s bad enough she’s wearing that tacky hoodie to start with but pull it on properly you gigantic melon.

Mar 8, 2024
🤣🤣🤣 she’s more like Beko Jones by the day with the noises, the mmmm’s and the stating the obvious taste descriptions.

She’s got no personality and I’ve seen cardboard cut outs with more personality so she tries to jump on trends etc to make herself seem quirky and interesting. And it’s the hoodie hanging off one shoulder for me - it’s bad enough she’s wearing that tacky hoodie to start with but pull it on properly you gigantic melon.
She’s been living in them hoodies she’s got when they went away. She certainly thinks she’s giving sexy with it hanging off her shoulder.
The noises are very bekoesque aren’t they.
She’s so fing dull. Get more craic out my big toe. Why they feel the need to tell us each taste is beyond me. She can taste the caramel and maple. Wow… really.. wouldn’t have fing thought that with it being a salted caramel maple latte 👏

Apr 1, 2024
Wakefield
She looks like a fing pumpkin, especially with that blush.

lexilou

Mar 9, 2024
I'm sat on train to glasgow proper catching up. What in the vicky pollard was that jacket 🤣🤣🤣🤣 aw it's pishing of rain here and miserable as sin, but that right there cheered me up!!!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240827_074736_TikTok.jpg
    Screenshot_20240827_074736_TikTok.jpg
    143.2 KB · Views: 26