Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
I’m sat here actually biting my nails waiting for the Oasis announcement- I can’t even contain myself I’m so fing excited ! Anyone one else? Oasis said: "The guns have fallen silent. The stars have aligned. The great wait is over. Come see. It will not be televised."
Oasis said: "The guns have fallen silent. The stars have aligned. The great wait is over. Come see. It will not be televised."

Mar 9, 2024
I swear I’ve actually wet my knickers! I have waited for this for so bloody long! I’ve pre ordered the limited on vinyl and my hangover has been replaced with jubilation - all is well with the world - just need to scrap it out for tickets now! If I have to watch by helicopter so be it! The bloke is buzzing - party here on Saturday to celebrate the truce! Question is - will they even get to a second gig or batter each other on the first! My eldest was 5 when I took her Leeds fest to watch Oasis And she can still remember it - it was her first gig - my girls grew up with 2 massive fans for parents so it’s the sound of their childhoods and I can’t wait to see this with them! My friend has some footage of us at a gig back in the day and I still have the outfit! Bit tight but I’m wearing it this time round believe me!
This has definitely maybe made my year ! 🤣🤣🤗🤗🤗

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
I swear I’ve actually wet my knickers! I have waited for this for so bloody long! I’ve pre ordered the limited on vinyl and my hangover has been replaced with jubilation - all is well with the world - just need to scrap it out for tickets now! If I have to watch by helicopter so be it! The bloke is buzzing - party here on Saturday to celebrate the truce! Question is - will they even get to a second gig or batter each other on the first! My eldest was 5 when I took her Leeds fest to watch Oasis And she can still remember it - it was her first gig - my girls grew up with 2 massive fans for parents so it’s the sound of their childhoods and I can’t wait to see this with them! My friend has some footage of us at a gig back in the day and I still have the outfit! Bit tight but I’m wearing it this time round believe me!
This has definitely maybe made my year ! 🤣🤣🤗🤗🤗
Our boys were also really young when they split up but have grown up listening to them, all 3 wanna go and hopefully we can get at least 5 tickets but I’ve told them if we only get 2 then it’ll be me and my husband, stuff them 🤣🤣🤣 im not even ashamed 🤣

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
Well it’s gunna be military strategy for us - every phone and device of all of us - im praying we can get the first Manchester gig - proper homecoming for the boys! Not been so giddy since stone roses!
Yep we will be doing the same. I said to my husband it’s a shame it’s after what will be payday Friday for a lot as they’ll be more demand. Wembley will be my first choice as Heaton Patk is a nightmare but I’d go to any venue anywhere to be quite honest 🤣

Time 2 Chat

May 18, 2024
United Kingdom
Well it’s gunna be military strategy for us - every phone and device of all of us - im praying we can get the first Manchester gig - proper homecoming for the boys! Not been so giddy since stone roses!
I'm on a 5-6 hour drive to go on holiday Saturday morning.
I got my daughter Taylor Swift tickets a couple of weeks ago while she was at work. I'm hoping she can return the favour and get me oasis tickets from the back of the car while I'm driving.
No point in asking hubby he takes so long to press a few buttons on his phone they'll be sold out before he gets on the website.

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
I'm on a 5-6 hour drive to go on holiday Saturday morning.
I got my daughter Taylor Swift tickets a couple of weeks ago while she was at work. I'm hoping she can return the favour and get me oasis tickets from the back of the car while I'm driving.
No point in asking hubby he takes so long to press a few buttons on his phone they'll be sold out before he gets on the website.
Aww rubbish time they go on sale for you. I hope your daughter can get them for you 🤞

Mar 8, 2024
Our boys were also really young when they split up but have grown up listening to them, all 3 wanna go and hopefully we can get at least 5 tickets but I’ve told them if we only get 2 then it’ll be me and my husband, stuff them 🤣🤣🤣 im not even ashamed 🤣
Howling! I want to get tickets for Dublin or Manchester. Saw them in 2005 in Manchester would love to see them again