Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Mar 9, 2024
Yep we will be doing the same. I said to my husband it’s a shame it’s after what will be payday Friday for a lot as they’ll be more demand. Wembley will be my first choice as Heaton Patk is a nightmare but I’d go to any venue anywhere to be quite honest 🤣
Anywhere for us lot too. I don’t mind Heaton Park -always a great atmosphere there! Maybe I will see you and not know it’s you!

Mar 9, 2024
Hopefully all on here who want them get them 🤞
The worst thing is there will be some 17 year olds who only know the chorus to Wonderwall that will be getting them while us in the blood oasis fans who have prayed for this will be shut out! 😡 also seen them loads back in the day but I’m gunna be heartbroken if we can’t go - this is real history x

Time 2 Chat

May 18, 2024
United Kingdom
Just watched Aimless talking about cooking and eating in her dressing gown. The one she's still wearing thus morning.

The post before that was one from 40slifelou. The while post was about how she hates going out smelling of what she's cooked but doesn't have time to shower and change before taking children to activities. Apparently yesterday she smelt of roast chicken.

So different to aimless. Doesn't like to smell of food and takes children to activities

Mar 9, 2024
🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞❤️❤️❤️ Gona b epic! ( if I get tickets) ha.
Liam is one sexy bastard...wouldn't kick him out of bed for dropping crumbs😍
Anyway some might say that the plastic scouser isn't gonna roll with it on her GMC live today, if she does she might look back in anger at her unkind comments.😛😜😛😜😛😜
Liam has actually got better with age - it’s his attitude for me that makes him so hot - Johnny Depp has said how excited he is and that he wants to be in the crowd - he’s in Dublin a lot with his band so can you imagine singing wonderwall and Johnny is right there - be still my beating heat - husband who??? 🤣

Oh my word it’s massive!
How boring is she.. just has to say she was walking to staff. Bet all they do is talk about “trolls” and try outdo each other with who has the worse trolls. fing dickheads.
Yeah the vilevaginator has now got its own special police officer to take down us truthful trowels but it will be the same as Oinking Olga’s, talked about for weeks & when the engagement dies down, never mentioned again. They read from the same script & that script is fecking bullshit. 💩🐽🙄

Mar 8, 2024
Yeah the vilevaginator has now got its own special police officer to take down us truthful trowels but it will be the same as Oinking Olga’s, talked about for weeks & when the engagement dies down, never mentioned again. They read from the same script & that script is fecking bullshit. 💩🐽🙄
They really so read from the same script of crap. Two attention seeking, lying fs. People crave validation from strangers to two of them

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
The worst thing is there will be some 17 year olds who only know the chorus to Wonderwall that will be getting them while us in the blood oasis fans who have prayed for this will be shut out! 😡 also seen them loads back in the day but I’m gunna be heartbroken if we can’t go - this is real history x
This is what will annoy me, I know they’ll be plenty of under 30’s that are true fans but they’ll be a lot who aren’t, it’ll be those types who get tickets too. And I think they’ll add more Wembley dates as it was rumoured to be 10 nights there so I’ve a feeling a second round might come out.