Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
I swear she has zero self awareness

She thinks a job means attending an event with a 2 night hotel stay ( and it won't be a premier inn)

& she's giddy at the thought of 5 nights without her child!
How excited is she to not have the kid, she cannot hide it.

And it’ll be a £300-£400 a night hotel and all she will do is eat and lounge in it. Unreal.

Mar 8, 2024
I swear she has zero self awareness

She thinks a job means attending an event with a 2 night hotel stay ( and it won't be a premier inn)

& she's giddy at the thought of 5 nights without her child!
Ridiculous she is going to a day event that will be a few hours at most and she’s staying for two nights 😂🙈 and she will be making video about her anxiety driving and shutting and eating. She a fing moron

Mar 9, 2024
This is what will annoy me, I know they’ll be plenty of under 30’s that are true fans but they’ll be a lot who aren’t, it’ll be those types who get tickets too. And I think they’ll add more Wembley dates as it was rumoured to be 10 nights there so I’ve a feeling a second round might come out.
They’ve left a gap though so I’m sure we will be seeing them on the pyramid stage 😍😍

Mar 8, 2024
Can we have London Bingo?
I’m thinking a terrible transition, room tour (where everything is gorgeous), completely inappropriate outfit, some sort of travel drama.. what else?
Anxiety on the way.
Packed lunch for her car.
Numerous stops for coffee and sting.
Take away.
Shopping.
Stunninnngggg!! Vlog of the event.
Shauna gawwwwgusssss several times