Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

lexilou

Mar 9, 2024
Is aimless developmentally delayed? Is that where Harold gets it from? I don't want to give her content ideas but she really needs to look into it. We don't know if it's her or andy, Harold gets it from, as andy isn't a thick t who posts his life and child on public social media platforms to be picked apart.
Imagine getting older and your mum didn't give a single do about you during to her "tiktok career" can't wait till it all comes to an end, which it will like everything social media wise. We went from MSN to MySpace, to bebo, to Facebook, to tiktok. It will die off and something for the younger generation will take over.

Apr 1, 2024
Wakefield
Is aimless developmentally delayed? Is that where Harold gets it from? I don't want to give her content ideas but she really needs to look into it. We don't know if it's her or andy, Harold gets it from, as andy isn't a thick t who posts his life and child on public social media platforms to be picked apart.
Imagine getting older and your mum didn't give a single do about you during to her "tiktok career" can't wait till it all comes to an end, which it will like everything social media wise. We went from MSN to MySpace, to bebo, to Facebook, to tiktok. It will die off and something for the younger generation will take over.
I definitely think Aimless is delayed mentally, I think this maybe why her mum and dad run around after her, because she isn’t a high functioning adult. Unfortunately she had a child and sadly she’s stunting her child’s development because of her own issues. There’s probably nothing wrong with Hamper but emotionally there will be, as Aimless is damaging her.

medusalou

Aug 26, 2024
scotland
I feel a bit torn as part of me is actually starting to pity her as I think she needs help/an intervention . She is spiralling at a rapid speed, she has lost all self pride and respect in the way she dresses and acts, and the rapid weight gain . She was never mother of the year we all know that but shes got worse. She is completely consumed by TT. I can’t stand her but I still wouldn’t want her to come to any harm so I hope she gets some help.

The other parts of me thinks she doesn’t deserve my pity and is just a spoilt, rotten to the core, repulsive t who has self sabotaged out of greed so you reap what you sow kind of thing.

I don’t know if I’m explaining what I mean right 🙈🤣

Apr 26, 2024
uk
I feel a bit torn as part of me is actually starting to pity her as I think she needs help/an intervention . She is spiralling at a rapid speed, she has lost all self pride and respect in the way she dresses and acts, and the rapid weight gain . She was never mother of the year we all know that but shes got worse. She is completely consumed by TT. I can’t stand her but I still wouldn’t want her to come to any harm so I hope she gets some help.

The other parts of me thinks she doesn’t deserve my pity and is just a spoilt, rotten to the core, repulsive t who has self sabotaged out of greed so you reap what you sow kind of thing.

I don’t know if I’m explaining what I mean right 🙈🤣
I think it shows we aren't the nasty people she suggests we are. We care about other people not just ourselves (which theses narcs can't understand)

I find the moment I start to pity her, she pops up on here in another video being smug, wasting money, acting like a celebrity and generally not giving a 💩 about her child

Aimee5bellies

May 22, 2024
Reality
I definitely think Aimless is delayed mentally, I think this maybe why her mum and dad run around after her, because she isn’t a high functioning adult. Unfortunately she had a child and sadly she’s stunting her child’s development because of her own issues. There’s probably nothing wrong with Hamper but emotionally there will be, as Aimless is damaging her.
I’ve said it before and I’ll stand by it.. she has Peter Pan syndrome! And isn’t it appropriate her BIGGEST enabler is named after that syndrome!!

Attachments

• IMG_6250.jpeg
    IMG_6250.jpeg
    189.9 KB · Views: 18
  • IMG_6251.jpeg
    IMG_6251.jpeg
    161.6 KB · Views: 18
Mar 17, 2024
Birky
She’d sell her dead gran if it meant she earnt from it. She embarrassed her daughter online to promote some sex brand.. she’s fing low
It was the she'll remember when she's older and say Mummy I found one of them for me. 🤦🏼‍♀️ How the do does a grown woman nor realise the implications of her content. H absolutely will not bring it up because she'll be mortified and ashamed her mummy told the world in the first place 🤢🤢