Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Mar 7, 2024
Did we not get a video of her filling her fat face with a room service burger? Or the full English + the continental. I'd love to see what she wears today. I'm genuinely shocked that brands want to work with her. It's not beauty or food..... 🤔 she has absolutely nothing else in her life. It's got to be booze or bum wipes as she has nothing else in that vacuous life.

Apr 26, 2024
uk
Did we not get a video of her filling her fat face with a room service burger? Or the full English + the continental. I'd love to see what she wears today. I'm genuinely shocked that brands want to work with her. It's not beauty or food..... 🤔 she has absolutely nothing else in her life. It's got to be booze or bum wipes as she has nothing else in that vacuous life.
Nope she's just so lazy these days

This apparent job she does requires the absolute bare minimum

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
She’s always so smug when she keeps brand names under wraps, I don’t know why as they all end in tears anyway. I think it’s a Christmas marketing thing where there is loads of creators there given what she’s said.

And her make up 🤣 she came close to the camera and looked mucky 🤢

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
I think it shows we aren't the nasty people she suggests we are. We care about other people not just ourselves (which theses narcs can't understand)

I find the moment I start to pity her, she pops up on here in another video being smug, wasting money, acting like a celebrity and generally not giving a 💩 about her child
Like this mornings video, I cannot stand her smug head 🤣

Mar 9, 2024
She’s always so smug when she keeps brand names under wraps, I don’t know why as they all end in tears anyway. I think it’s a Christmas marketing thing where there is loads of creators there given what she’s said.

And her make up 🤣 she came close to the camera and looked mucky 🤢
She said she’s only ever been dropped by TESCO and that all brands know exactly what to expect from Trolls when they work with any influencer and they just just take no notice at all 😱

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
She said she’s only ever been dropped by TESCO and that all brands know exactly what to expect from Trolls when they work with any influencer and they just just take no notice at all 😱
That’s what she tells herself. But I don’t think a big brand would just ignore negativity especially when it’s the truth. Tesco are proof of that. Some two bit creator with not even a million followers isn’t worth tainting their reputation over.

I mean except GMC and Hairburst (2 absolute se brands) no other known brands have given her an exclusive promo/AD, put her on retainer, used her after she’s attended a marketing event. She’s had a few ads but they are for products that a hundred other creators are doing AD’s for at the same time so not exclusive, events are always mass invite, and the only lives she gets are the two se brands.

And even if the brand today is well known and it’s not a marketing event and she gets more than one ad from them I still think it’ll end in tears. Shes told too many lies and behaved abhorrently too many times for people to allow it.