Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Apr 1, 2024
Ireland
I agree, that’s it, I wouldn’t want her to be in any physical or mental harm etc but yes a wake up call or getting consequences for her behaviour and lies then yeah, she fully deserves that.

I think we will be waiting a long time for her to get any consequences though. Aimee strikes me as someone who has never suffered any effective consequences in her life. She has suffered some like losing brand deals and relationships but they don't seem to have any effect on her. As far as she is concerned all she needs to do is just lie about the men who have left her, and for the brand deals she can pretend they never happened and just use other brands and big them up while probably still using products from the brands she lost the deals with. Nothing sticks to her. All the lies, all the conning, all of the other behaviours and absolutely little to nothing sticks.

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
I think we will be waiting a long time for her to get any consequences though. Aimee strikes me as someone who has never suffered any effective consequences in her life. She has suffered some like losing brand deals and relationships but they don't seem to have any effect on her. As far as she is concerned all she needs to do is just lie about the men who have left her, and for the brand deals she can pretend they never happened and just use other brands and big them up while probably still using products from the brands she lost the deals with. Nothing sticks to her. All the lies, all the conning, all of the other behaviours and absolutely little to nothing sticks.
I’m a firm believer that karma will come for her, and eventually some s will defo stick. The odious behaviour, the lack of ethics and morals, the sheer abundance of lies and false claims has to bite her on the arse one day and hopefully it’s not long. But it won’t be today anyway as she’s smugger than ever 🙄

Apr 1, 2024
Ireland
I’m a firm believer that karma will come for her, and eventually some s will defo stick. The odious behaviour, the lack of ethics and morals, the sheer abundance of lies and false claims has to bite her on the arse one day and hopefully it’s not long. But it won’t be today anyway as she’s smugger than ever 🙄

The karma train is coming for aimee, that is a definite. But i feel it is going to take something really really big to bring her down, as she has got away with so much. Things that would have finished other people just wash over her and she comes back up like nothing has happened.

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
The karma train is coming for aimee, that is a definite. But i feel it is going to take something really really big to bring her down, as she has got away with so much. Things that would have finished other people just wash over her and she comes back up like nothing has happened.
Well yeah sadly that’s true. I really hope you are wrong and it happens soon as I cannot take her smugness much longer.

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
I really hope so as well. She absolutely deserves it.
She is miserable, tells lies for a living and films herself gorging on take aways, hardly something to be proud of. She thinks she’s doing so well in life. She’s just so drab and boring, getting fatter by the day and desperately wants a fella but who in their right mind would go near her now 🤪
She’s revolting 🤮